PDA

View Full Version : zombies are real!!!! proof inside

fantasytiger
Feb 6th, 2006, 12:55 AM
http://65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm

scary but lucky i am prepared for those of you looking for a good and informative read i suggest picking up a copy of

The Zombie Survival guide
complete protection from the living dead

By: Max Brook

i will be ready when they rise will you?

Redpyramidhead
Feb 6th, 2006, 01:13 AM
This is the part that worries me the most:

General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new parasite and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

Ummm... Hello?! Hasn't this guy seen a single zombie movie or played a single game of Resident Evil? This guy is seriously going to be the founder of a real life Umbrella corporation if he hasn't already and instead of the "incident at Raccoon City" it's the "incident at Quan' sul." We are so screwed...

Oh and this is interesting:

US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice opposed the plan saying that the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Cambodian officials have yet to comment.

Remember the trouble Bush had trying to convince us of the WMD's in Iraq? Good luck to them on this one. I wish he hadn't cried wolf the first time because now nobody will be supporting him on his war against zombie terror, which is most definately real. Our brains will never be safe again.

_RED_ stuff

Hylas
Feb 6th, 2006, 01:15 AM
LOL, look at the URL! It's sort of fake bbc news page... if you do some google research, you'll see it's not real news.

Redpyramidhead
Feb 6th, 2006, 01:26 AM
LOL, look at the URL! It's sort of fake bbc news page... if you do some google research, you'll see it's not real news.

you are just in denial

_RED_ stuff

fantasytiger
Feb 6th, 2006, 01:37 AM
lol the site it self is an actual news site

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asiapacific/country_profiles/1243892.stm

this is real news on the same site weither the story itself is real or some awesomely written april fools joke its still pretty cool. however the book i posted is very real and is sitting on my comp table as i post this. it is an awesome book :mean:

Hylas
Feb 6th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Yes... the article is a joke. Look at the date:Last Updated: Friday, 1 April, 2005, 17:00 GMT 18:00 UK
That page is linked to the main bbc south asia news site, but if you search the url as it's written (search the ip as it's written there with something like dnsstuff!) you'll see it's not the actual bbc site. Of course the bbc have a south asia department news, but that article is just a good imitation.

BTW, Red, you should just shut up next time. I'm not only talking about your reply here, but you know about what. People are free to post comments you don't like, you know... if you want to have fun just ignoring the others' comments go ahead, but you cannot sort of ask them to stay away from threads just because you think they are ruining your fun. And anyway... is discussing false rumors as if they were real and commenting as if they were serious political matters so much fun? Who's in denial? Maybe you believed that was true and you don't like to admit that article fooled you :mean:

Rei
Feb 6th, 2006, 12:47 PM
BTW, Red, you should just shut up next time. I'm not only talking about your reply here, but you know about what. People are free to post comments you don't like, you know... if you want to have fun just ignoring the others' comments go ahead, but you cannot sort of ask them to stay away from threads just because you think they are ruining your fun. And anyway... is discussing false rumors as if they were real and commenting as if they were serious political matters so much fun? Who's in denial? Maybe you believed that was true and you don't like to admit that article fooled you :mean:

Don't know what is that "what" she is talking about, it's among you two. Certain thing is people can post comments about anything, if they do it in the right way. No thread is for a few members only. That's what a forum exists for. But before this turns into another argument, better to close the thread.