PDA

View Full Version : Another Faves Thread

Meiko
Feb 1st, 2006, 11:28 PM
Since nothing like that has been done in a long time, here it is. Another thread about your fave things!

List 3 for each category -

Fave items in your house:

Fave items of clothing:

Fave aspects of your person:

Fave aspects in a person of the opposite sex:

Fave aspects in a person of your same sex:

Fave things to do in your free time:

Fave feelings:

Fave ways to cheer up (yourself)

Fave ways to cheer up (another person):

Fave ways to piss somebody off:

Fave places to hang out with friends/significant other:

Fave locations for a cool vacation:

Fave words (the ones you like saying the most):

Fave words (the ones you like the most because of their meaning):

:)

Berserker
Feb 2nd, 2006, 03:22 AM
Fave items in your house: Guitar, bed and Playstation2

Fave items of clothing: Ajax-shirt, baseball-cap, dickie pants

Fave aspects of your person: easy-going, open-minded, relaxed

Fave aspects in a person of the opposite sex: easy-going, passionate, honoust

Fave aspects in a person of your same sex: loyal, honoust, trustworthy

Fave things to do in your free time: drinking beer at an ajax game, hanging out with friends, chilling with my girl.

Fave feelings: excited, in love, happy

Fave ways to cheer up (yourself): listen to good music, sitting in the sun, going for a swim

Fave ways to cheer up (another person): having a nice dinner, going out for a drink, having a laugh

Fave ways to piss somebody off:punch them in the face, kick them in the face and strangle them :laugh:

Fave places to hang out with friends/significant other: Ajax match, backyard barbeque, hardcore/punk show

Fave locations for a cool vacation:NYC, Japan, Mexico

Fave words (the ones you like saying the most):heineken?, ajax, ah yeah!

Fave words (the ones you like the most because of their meaning):respect, weekend, chilling

Redpyramidhead
Feb 7th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Fave items in your house: my PS2, my recording equipment (anything from my mini cassette recorder i take with me to my condenser mic), pad and pen for lyrical excursions into the uknown, and my guitars which I miss being able to play :( (teach me mang!)

Fave items of clothing: currently my shirt I got in Colombia couple years ago, my OCC hoody with the tribal designs, and these crazy shorts that really should be pants

Fave aspects of your person: i got style (in every sense of the word,) im talented, im passionate about things, and also very spiritual

(uh oh you asked) lets break it down here......
PHYSICAL- ass, tits, skin (mmm skin), hair. and believe it or not especially their face, lips, and definately eyes, ohh and voice
PERSONALITY- sweet, spirituality, size of their heart, strength, intelligence, artistic, creative and imaginative, ability to deal with me :laugh:

Fave aspects in a person of your same sex: have to have a strong sense of being a good friend... a bro... all that great stuff

Fave things to do in your free time: write record and produce music and lyrics, etc, singing my lungs out, practicing my flow, write other stuff, play videogames, watch movies, read, play more videogames, lay down and relax

Fave feelings: love, passion, enthusiasm, sense of inner peace even if only temporary

Fave ways to cheer up (yourself): look in the mirror and talk to self in weird voices and make weird faces, sing with all my heart and soul into it, voice beatbox until the neighbors complain, practice my rap flow and lyrical skills, lay down and compose music ideas in my head, lay down n pray on things i need comfort for (that takes patience though,) go for a drive

Fave ways to cheer up (another person): listen to what they have to say, make them laugh with my quirky sense of humor, distract them with the wonders of life (whatever I consider them to be at the moment,) sing to them (haha... that one takes a special mood on their part,) make myself into a spectacle to be laughed at and made fun of so they dont feel so bad... :laugh:

Fave ways to piss somebody off: sing loud around ppl, crank the car stereo, challenge their way of thinking and then give an explanation as to why (even if i somewhat agree with them... what can i say im an instigator as much as a peacemaker in life :P :laugh: ) oh and my personal favorite... creep up behind them and startle them

Fave places to hang out with friends/significant other: bar, my apartment, movies, parking lots, somebodys basement as long as nothing too weird is going on, in the car on a road trip as long as im not driving (i love driving but i cant talk while im driving much)

Fave locations for a cool vacation: colombia (especially rural and small towns), camping, cali, toronto canada (word to cory!) anywhere i can visit another culture... i look forward to doing more traveling in my future

Fave words (the ones you like saying the most): BERRACO, man, mang

Fave words (the ones you like the most because of their meaning): BERRACO, lyrical, spiritual, allofitoffofamolotov, Warriors come out and PLayayayyyyy!!!!

_RED_ stuff

Faile
Feb 7th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Fave items in your house: My guitars. Fender Mexican Strat 1995 deluxe + Epiphone SG. Things that make noice.

Fave items of clothing: Pixelated heart bag!

Fave aspects of your person: Eyes.

Fave aspects in a person of the opposite sex: Eyes, non-vaccuous nature. Pretention.

Fave aspects in a person of your same sex: Willingness to be open and friendly.

Fave things to do in your free time: Guitar, Sleep.

Fave feelings: Happiness & Love & Contentedness

Fave ways to cheer up (yourself): The Cinema!

Fave ways to cheer up (another person): Giving small yet lovely & meaningly presents.

Fave ways to piss somebody off: Noise, Pretention.

Fave places to hang out with friends/significant other: Home mainly. Mean streets! Or the Abe Lincoln statue in the middle of manchester. Always so quiet...

Fave locations for a cool vacation: I don't know. I need to travel a lot more.

Fave words (the ones you like saying the most): Cat. Miaow. Sleep. Cute. Mew.

Fave words (the ones you like the most because of their meaning): Cute. Kitten. Sleep.

xx

merylsilverburg
Feb 7th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Fave items in your house: Too many, so I'll name the current ones - my Hellsing box, my NANA plushies, and my MGS3 Boxset.

Fave items of clothing: Current trend - Equestrian/Victorian-style tops, houndstooth coat, Vivienne Westwood orb necklace.

Fave aspects of your person: None, except my people reading ability.

Fave aspects in a person of the opposite sex: Honesty, helpfulness, humor, open-minded.

Fave aspects in a person of your same sex: Honesty, humor, kindness, open-minded.

Fave things to do in your free time: Play games, translate Japanese recipes or manga, draw.

Fave feelings: Anticipation (the good kind), happiness, and a sense of calm.

Fave ways to cheer up (yourself): Play games, music, translating.

Fave ways to cheer up (another person): Jokes, funny faces, listening.

Fave ways to piss somebody off: I try not to piss others off but it'd be to overachieve them in a subject they smugly and arrogantly believe they know so much about.

Fave places to hang out with friends/significant other: No friends/significant other = nowhere

Fave locations for a cool vacation: Japan, Egypt, and the UK

Fave words (the ones you like saying the most): Yatta, ne?

Fave words (the ones you like the most because of their meaning): Kuso, serenity

Pu the Owl
Feb 10th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Fave items in your house: bed, PC, books

Fave items of clothing: anything that keeps me warm, boots, pooh bag

Fave aspects of your person: taste/style (whatever this means), opinionated/ability to think with my head, cooking skills

Fave aspects in a person of the opposite sex: wits, respectful, sensible

Fave aspects in a person of your same sex: respectful, open-minded, humor

Fave things to do in your free time: reading, graphics/writing, movies/games

Fave feelings: love, anticipation, creativity

Fave ways to cheer up (yourself): sleep, read a book, any kind of brainwashing :laugh:

Fave ways to cheer up (another person): offer them to do their fave things, give them a hug, write or say something I find significant (not that this means it really is significant...)

Fave ways to piss somebody off: shouting, ignoring, saying exactly what they don't want to hear

Fave places to hang out with friends/significant other: cinema, a walk somewhere (depends on the mood and on the situation), toy/book stores!

Fave locations for a cool vacation: Paris, Japan, Caribbean?

Fave words (the ones you like saying the most): no, grotesque, made-up words

Fave words (the ones you like the most because of their meaning): inner, open, creation

DSgamer
Feb 10th, 2006, 08:19 PM
List 3 for each category -

Fave items in your house: nintendo DS, super nintendo, gamecube

Fave items of clothing: hoodie, tight jeans (not emo jeans), my middle school science olympiad shirt

Fave aspects of your person: my awesomeness, my muscles, my beard

Fave aspects in a person of the opposite sex: skin, personality, boobies :)

Fave aspects in a person of your same sex: attitude, carelessness, chill

Fave things to do in your free time: play DS, spend time with my girl, dinner

Fave feelings: liking someone, being loved, feeling fulfilled

Fave ways to cheer up (yourself): lol.

Fave ways to cheer up (another person): dominoes! monopoly! DS mariokart

Fave ways to piss somebody off: throw up on them, dump soda in their backpacks, ejaculate in one of their clothing items

Fave places to hang out with friends/significant other: movies, concerts, bed

Fave locations for a cool vacation: the park dUh!, san francisco, LA

Fave words (the ones you like saying the most): meng, mang, sup'

Fave words (the ones you like the most because of their meaning): love, love, meng

tempted
Feb 19th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Fave items in your house: my bed...my pc...my roof.
Fave items of clothing: every single piece of lingerie i own...my pajamas...and the last Stradivarious jeans i bought.
Fave aspects of your person: my honesty...my stubborness...my tummy.
Fave aspects in a person of the opposite sex: honesty...humor...pretty hands.
Fave aspects in a person of your same sex: coulnd't care less as long as they're not "bimbos".
Fave things to do in your free time: sleep...long walks...movies.
Fave feelings: hate...love...and hate again.
Fave ways to cheer up (yourself): sleep...listen to depressing music... go shopping.
Fave ways to cheer up (another person): i'm horrible at cheering people up.
Fave ways to piss somebody off: oh just being "me" pisses people off. :laugh:
Fave places to hang out with friends/significant other: my house..."fontes"...anywhere is cool, it's just a question of making it fun.
Fave locations for a cool vacation: hmm...Cambodja...Venice...Algarve!! of course. :)
Fave words (the ones you like saying the most): coolito...bimbo(s)...no.
Fave words (the ones you like the most because of their meaning): silence...truth...love.

Phenom
Feb 25th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Fave items in your house:
Bed, computer, tv

Fave items of clothing:
long t-shirts, baggy jeans, shoes... I like loose clothes ^^

Fave aspects of your person:
uhhh.... sarcasm, bluntness, temper

respectful, caring, c00 (of course I like the tna factor as well as legs and thighs) ^^

Fave aspects in a person of your same sex:
uhhh... laid-back, sportsmanship, respectful

Fave things to do in your free time:
sleep, fix cars, weight train

Fave feelings:
sarcasm, sarcasm, sarcasm

Fave ways to cheer up (yourself)
Sadly, I don't have a way to do that other than sleeping

Fave ways to cheer up (another person):
humor, humor, humor although I'm not funny

Fave ways to piss somebody off:
sarcasm, being blunt, throwing there own words back at them but harsher

Fave places to hang out with friends/significant other:
Just out somewhere.... sadly that's the only thing I can say

Fave locations for a cool vacation:
Aspen, Alaska and somewhere else that's cool or cold... no I've never been to these places, but because they're cool and cold they can't be all that bad.... ^^

Fave words (the ones you like saying the most):
the words that I like aren't spellable. (fake words)

Fave words (the ones you like the most because of their meaning):
cunning, calm, mysterious