PDA

View Full Version : Happy trails to you!

Gadzoox
Jan 20th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Hello! ^^

I hope everyone is well, I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while! I got a boyfriend (we're engaged too! :heart: ), and a career in the animation industry and thus I have practially no extra time! (I got a super-spiffy haircut too! lol!)

Anyway, I'm here to say my official farewells and thanks. You are such a wonderful bunch and I'll never forget you guys! Thanks so much for everything! :cyclops:

If you want to keep in touch, in the future I'm going to be getting my MSN up and running (when I move out of my parents place I'll have it! They are too cheap (I am too!) to get the good internet, so MSN doesn't work for me at the moment, heh) but my e-mail is [email protected] and there's always my website if you want to check in on what I'm up to at www.kimleveille.com .

So long, and thanks for all the fish!
-Kim

Vic Viper
Jan 20th, 2006, 03:37 PM
aww, thats too bad, goodbye gadzoox.. :shame:

DSgamer
Jan 20th, 2006, 04:48 PM
bye bye gaddyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'll be talking to you on MSN)

REChick14
Jan 20th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Farewell, Im glad everything is going well and I hope it continues that way! Good Luck and take cares!!! We'll miss you lots! Im sad to see people leave :shame:

Redpyramidhead
Jan 21st, 2006, 04:13 PM
Gaddy! So good to see you! I actually was a little bit worried being the worrier that I am. It is so good to hear that things are sounding so promising in your life and that you are sounding so happy about it on top of it all! I am not sure why you have to "officially leave" the ps2f forums, but atleast we know what your doing absolutely Gaddiliscious it seems :D
I too will see if I can catch you on msn messenger and I am interested in your website :cool: PEACE

_RED_ stuff

DSgamer
Jan 21st, 2006, 10:09 PM
o0o0o0o ur getting married

Redpyramidhead
Jan 22nd, 2006, 12:09 PM
o0o0o0o ur getting married

Yeah gadzoox is getting married, too! Wow... it seems like this is the forum to be in for that sort of thing! All right... who's next to take the plunge?! :laugh: Maybe it should have its own thread in this place! :laugh:

_RED_ stuff

DSgamer
Jan 22nd, 2006, 02:04 PM
hey i might be next dawg

cause gamer drops it like its hot

dan da man
Jan 22nd, 2006, 10:13 PM
Peace.

Berserker
Jan 23rd, 2006, 02:17 AM
Sad to see you go! But I''m glad everything is working out for you, congratz on the getting married part and the job! I wish you all the best in your further life. Enjoy the ride!

Take care!

Pu the Owl
Jan 24th, 2006, 02:01 PM
I am not sure why you have to "officially leave" the ps2f forums

Yes, I don't see why this has to be an official goodbye. You said it's because you don't have time, but if you have 5 spare mins while you're on MSN... you could say hi one of these days... But... if you prefer it this way... ok.

Good luck for anything :)

IcyMourdor
Jan 25th, 2006, 09:27 AM
hey i might be next dawg

cause gamer drops it like its hot

Sure you do, and are you single now?

Anyways, farewell Gad. Good luck with your future hubby. Stop on MSN once and a while. I know a few of us are on at random times.

trunks69420
Jan 25th, 2006, 12:48 PM
so long and farewell. i'll miss you and i hope to see your name for some amazing art and animation someday soon. enjoy married life and play lots of games.

xxx

Hylas
Jan 26th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Good anything to you! It's been fun :)

Carlito
Jan 26th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Good luck Gadzoox, both for your work and private life!

merylsilverburg
Jan 27th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Goodbye Gad and good luck to you! Stop by and say "Hi" whenever you get a chance! :)

Rei
Jan 27th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Bye Zoox :)