PDA

View Full Version : Post your Battle Cry!

Redpyramidhead
Jan 9th, 2006, 06:00 PM
It's simple... go to this link:
http://chaz.bdmonkeys.net/battle.php?usrname=fred&sex=m

and:

Running across the hotel lobby, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a vorpal blade, cometh Redpyramidhead! And he gives a vengeful roar:

"I'm going to pulverize you until the cops have to tear me off your wraithly spirit!"

_RED_ stuff

Pu the Owl
Jan 9th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Prowling along the candy store, brandishing a vorpal blade, cometh Pu! And she gives a low grunt:

"This one's for you, mom! Skulls will be fucked for Satan!"

EEK! This is too extreme for me! I'm scared of myself now!

Vic Viper
Jan 10th, 2006, 12:01 AM
"I'm going to fuck you until you're a parapalegic, then steal your lederhosen!!!"

:laugh:

Infernal Mass
Jan 10th, 2006, 02:05 AM
Prowling over the desert, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a thorned whip, cometh Infernal! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"I'm going to hump you like a wrecking ball, then make toast!"

Berserker
Jan 10th, 2006, 02:09 AM
Rampaging along the tarmac, carrying a thorned whip, cometh Berserker! And he gives a mighty bellow:

"I'm going to punch you like a rabid gangsta bitch, and hijack your momma's airplane!"

IcyMourdor
Jan 10th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Striding out of the tundra, wielding a reflective halberd, cometh Mourdor! And he gives a bloodthirsty grunt:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, you are made of meat and I am very hungry!!!"

Wow, this works well. My favorite type of weapon (polearms) and from the icy tundra of Wisconsin. Hehe.

MADRUCKIS
Jan 11th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Who is that, running over the candy store! It is MAD, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a cruel grunt, his voice cometh:

"In the name of malice, I sow darkness and discord until there is no more hope!"

well mine just seems quite better than all, dunnit?

Pu the Owl
Jan 11th, 2006, 11:20 PM
well mine just seems quite better than all, dunnit?

I agree! Lucky! :mean:

Phenom
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:32 AM
Hark! Who is that, stalking amidst the terrain! It is Scorp, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a vengeful cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!!"

LOL (That don't sound right)

Pu the Owl
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Scorp, I actually like your battle cry... I think I'll use that now and then... Can I? Sorry MAD, but I think the gender reversing thing is a lot cooler. Still... your battle cry is the 2nd best one among all...

Hylas
Jan 12th, 2006, 11:53 AM
Hark! Who is that, prowling out of the cliffs! It is Hylas, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with an ominous grunt, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to flog you like it's a new extreme sport!"

Does this really sound menacing? :peoples:

Phenom
Jan 12th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Scorp, I actually like your battle cry... I think I'll use that now and then... Can I? Sorry MAD, but I think the gender reversing thing is a lot cooler. Still... your battle cry is the 2nd best one among all...
LOL. Go for it. I still think it sounds a bit weird.

Get ready to get into a fight and then shout "I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender" (I have a crazy mind and that really doesn't help it lol)

Faile
Jan 12th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Lo! Who is that, striding amidst the tarmac! It is Captain Pirate Man, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! He screams gutterally:

"I'm going to pound you until you have puppies, and add a notch to my bedpost!!"

heehee!

DSgamer
Jan 13th, 2006, 09:47 PM
"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!"

MADRUCKIS
Jan 14th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Hark! Who is that, stalking out of the fields! It is Wilykat, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! He cries ominously:

"Hail the blood-letting! Man, that's some good coffee!"

oh goodness

and here's what my friend came up with..........I think he beats everyone

Hark! Who is that, stalking along the candy store! It is Hernan, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a cruel scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to beat you with such wanton cruelty, Buddha will explode!!!"

Beretta55
Jan 16th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Here's a few of mine.

Lo! Who is that, rampaging out of the freeway! It is Beretta, hands clutching a burning branch! He grunts apocalyptically:

"I'm going to pummel you into the fourth dimension, then steal your lederhosen!!!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is that, rampaging through the mountains! It is Beretta55, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! He screams mightily:

"I'm going to pulverize you until you are hot and bothered, then bake cookies
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rampaging across the mountains, attacking with a reflective halberd, cometh Matt! And he gives a spectacular roar:

"I'm going to make you cry like the bitchiest bitch!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rampaging along the cliffs, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Matthew! And he gives an ominous howl:

"I'm going to contort you like a first grade teacher, then make toast!!!"

By far the third one is my favorite. :laugh:

I then made this one for a laugh.

Who is that, sprinting amidst the steppes! It is That One Guy Who Was In Stir Of Ehcoes With Kevin Bacon Who Was In Trapped With Charlize Theron Who Was In Reindeer Games With Gary Sinese, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a bloodthirsty howl, his voice cometh:

"Hail the blood-letting! I destroy all in my path like a sentient bulldozer!!!"

Pu the Owl
Jan 16th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Wow... you have a nice collection of battle cries... do you randomly use them or you choose depending on the poor being you want to annihilate?

Redpyramidhead
Jan 16th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Wow... this silly thread I made has caused quite a stir :laugh:

_RED_ stuff

REChick14
Jan 17th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Stalking through the mini-mall parking lot, brandishing a thorned whip, cometh REChick! And she gives a low cry:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I shall discombobulate the entire world!!"