PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday REchick

Redpyramidhead
Jan 7th, 2006, 04:29 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RECHICK!!! That's right... we wish you nothing but the best and most exciting of birthdays here at PSF :D Have a great one... play lots of RE, hang out wit yo friends... do whatever you can to make it YOUR day. Basically, have your cake and eat it, too... nah mean? PEACE

_RED_ stuff

Piggle_humsy
Jan 7th, 2006, 06:05 PM
wow I'm actually on time for someones birthday! :shock:

Happy Birthday RE! :D

I hope it is a magical and wonderful day!

REChick14
Jan 8th, 2006, 01:22 AM
Thanks Red and Piggle! I had an awesome time. My sisters surprised me by taking me to New York, I just got back. I went to china town and got some nice stuff there. I got an FFVII Advent Children poster which I love at this lil anime shop. Then we went to this restaurant which had a mars theme. The waiters were dressed up and there were people in alien costumes. I got to take a picture with one of them and they sang happy birthday to me and got me cake. Overall I couldnt picture it any better for my 18th b-day. Thanks guys so much, I love ya lots! :happy:

Phenom
Jan 8th, 2006, 01:54 AM
Now I'm being late for birthday's.... but then again I was never on time for anything.

Anyways.... Hope you had a better birthday than I did... (18th b-day, I mean.... mine was crappy) ^_^

DSgamer
Jan 8th, 2006, 02:56 AM
happy late bday

Pu the Owl
Jan 8th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Happy birthday! :party:

Vic Viper
Jan 8th, 2006, 03:39 AM
Happy B-Day REchick. :love:

IcyMourdor
Jan 9th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Happy ß-day RE!

Berserker
Jan 9th, 2006, 02:19 AM
Sorry for being late, but I'm glad to hear you had a great one.

Hylas
Jan 9th, 2006, 04:49 AM
Happy belated birthday REchick!

Chara
Jan 19th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Happy belated birthday REChick. Glad you enjoyed your birthday. Isnt the 14 in your name the age you was when you first registered here? Didnt know it has been this long!