PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

happy_doughnut
Dec 31st, 2005, 12:00 AM
Hey guys, :)

Just wanted to say . . .
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Woo hoo!

Time to say good bye to 2005 and hello to 2006. As tomorrow's night comes to an end, so does another year of our lives.

So, what are you guys gonna do tomorrow night? How are you going to bid farewell to 2005? What things do you want to remember from this year? What things do you look forward to for the next year?

Another year, another chance.

What are you guys going to do with it?

In the meantime . . . here are warm and sincere wishes from me to all of you. I hope all of you have a great time with all of your loves ones! :shappy: Have fun, everybody!

Time to partay!! *passes the cognac*

Yeah! :party:

IcyMourdor
Dec 31st, 2005, 12:54 AM
Normally, my roommates and I throw a huge party for our friends here and pretty much get trashed. This year is a little different.

A few of my friends are gone now doing their own thing in their new towns. Some are going to a frat house to go to another friend's party.

I decided I'm just going to spend the night with my girl. This is going to be the first real night we had together since we got engaged. After all that happened this week, we'll need it.

Happy 2006 to you all!!!

happy_doughnut
Dec 31st, 2005, 01:08 AM
This is going to be the first real night we had together since we got engaged.

What?! :shock: And you have not told us, because?! *gasp*

Pu the Owl
Dec 31st, 2005, 08:00 AM
This year I'm staying at home. Mother expressed the desire to be together. Not openly, but in the peculiar way mothers can request something without actually asking. I think you know what I mean. I've never liked parties you're forced to join in these occasions anyway... So yes, it'll be a quiet New Year's Eve... (but last year was Disneyland... oh well..)

Kind of obvious: Happy New Year to everybody :)

PS: congrats to Mourdor :D

Phenom
Dec 31st, 2005, 11:05 AM
To be blunt. I'm not doing a damn thing.

My family decided they wanted to go to church tonight. I should probably be doing the same thing. But I decided that I want to spend tonight being alone. I rarely had any privacy this year so..... I think I'll catch up on it.

Happy new years to everyone and congrats to Icy Mourdor.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 31st, 2005, 03:34 PM
First of all... Congrats to Mourdor! :D

As for me this year... It is about 3:30pm and it is increasingly starting to look like I wont be doing anything with anybody this year. Atleast I got myself a 40 so I can just sit here and chill and enjoy myself playin videogames, watchin movies, listen to Wu TANG!, practice my freestylin to crazy ass beats, hop online occassionally to wish happy new years with my brethren, and possibly even do something semi productive like write drunken lyrics or compose some drunken music :D

ummm... where was I?

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! :D PEACE!!!!!!!

Oh... but I will be back :D

_RED_ stuff

DSgamer
Dec 31st, 2005, 04:35 PM
im kinda pissed off, i was supposed to go to san francisco with my girl but there was a storm last night around here so the road to frisco is flooded, unless i find another way I'll be going to some party around here with mana and well, partying. (but frisco is the better place to party :( )

anyways, red if im online tonight IM me so we can make drunken lyrics together

jjmoohead
Dec 31st, 2005, 10:06 PM
Its almost that time and for some it already is depending where you are, Im in the middle of canada its only 9:00 pm here. So to all a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

What am I doing? Im sitting patiently by the phone for my girlfriend/wife to call me as our two different timezones are about to each hit the new year. I hope to hear from her on her new year but if not ill hear from her on mine for sure.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 31st, 2005, 11:33 PM
Wow... everybody seems to be gettin married around here... hah. What exactly is a girlfriend/wife, though? haha :laugh: That's pretty confusing...

_RED_ stuff

Redpyramidhead
Jan 1st, 2006, 01:27 AM
Hey sorry to double post... but it just turned 2006 here about an hour n a half ago... I just wanted to wish all of you HAPPY NEW YEARS again! 2006... BRING IT ON!!! Like I said before I LOVE YOU ALL!!! and most importantly... to my PSF brothers and sisters... PEACE

_RED_ stuff

jjmoohead
Jan 1st, 2006, 11:47 AM
Well my girlfriend currently lives far away from me, and we have not offically been married yet cause of it. However we wear wedding rings on our hands to sybolize our marriage that hasn't offically happened yet and tell everyone we are husband and wife.

PS, she phoned me at her new years and then again on my new years. Great new years eve.

MADRUCKIS
Jan 1st, 2006, 01:21 PM
spent it "singing" into a mic while the kareokee machine played

have a good one errbody

and as for me, I have one year left :lick:

DSgamer
Jan 1st, 2006, 02:17 PM
i spent it with my girl's drunken dad as he watched pearl harbor, it was effin' great. I also spoke to red during this whole thing.

happy new years everyone

Faile
Jan 1st, 2006, 04:16 PM
Yes! Happy New Year. I spent it with some friends in a quiet, slightly drunken manner. It was nothing exciting but enjoyable nevertheless. Let's hope that 2006 is great for us all.

Berserker
Jan 2nd, 2006, 02:16 AM
Congrats to Mourdor and Happy New year everyone!!! I've spent it at two different parties at people's houses, it was nice didn't even had a hang-over on the first day of the new year so that's an official first for a bout the last 13 years.

Piggle_humsy
Jan 4th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Happy New Year Everyone! :happy:

This is the first time I've been online since the very early hours of xmas day! :shock:

New years wasn't anything for me.. never is.
I wasn't even going to acknowledge it this year.. I was hoping to sleep through it but I wasn't tired and then a family friend rang up at 5 to midnight to celebrate it with us over the phone so I kinda had to count it in... :sarcasm:

Oh well 2006 is here and I hope it brings a better life for my family than 2005.
I'm hoping to make 2006 a year of good changes in my life...

Meiko
Jan 7th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Hope everybody will have a good year :)