PDA

View Full Version : My behavior

Redpyramidhead
Dec 26th, 2005, 06:43 PM
This is a public apology for my behavior in what, ironically, was a thread about behavior. This probably isn't necessary in most ways, but in a way it is. I was rather rude to certain members, especially Meryl, who I actually happen to think is a great person. I also do not want people to think that I am a disrespectufl and unruly person who is ready to blow up without a moments notice. I hope that i have given a better impression of myself in the past, atleast.

Well, that is it, actually. I just wanted to let everyone know. There is actually no need to keep this thread open now unless of course people would like to continue openly discussing people's behavior in public, whether they be children or adults.

Here's something I noticed a few times at the mall on saturday: Teenagers voicing their rather rude opinions (in colorful ways) in public too loudly. Hmmm...

_RED_ stuff

DSgamer
Dec 27th, 2005, 03:35 PM
i also apologize for being such a dickhead on many of my posts :( :)

Redpyramidhead
Dec 27th, 2005, 04:53 PM

mang... you conduct yourself perfectly fine...

_RED_ stuff

Vic Viper
Dec 27th, 2005, 05:37 PM

i forgive you. ;)

DSgamer
Dec 27th, 2005, 06:50 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-D

kamari-ice
Dec 28th, 2005, 02:57 AM
I never thought you were cruel. :)

Infernal Mass
Dec 29th, 2005, 07:55 PM
i will never forgive you, you dirty..dirty.. bastard!

just kidding, i don't even know what you did

Pu the Owl
Dec 31st, 2005, 07:38 AM
We can't always be liked by anybody. Since in a forum, as in reality, many different personalities are gathered, very often happens you start to dislike somebody's behaviour or you simply can't get along with anybody. There can be occasional reasons of disagreement,as it was in this case, and it's good you explained yourself later, really.

MADRUCKIS
Jan 1st, 2006, 01:19 PM
I didnt initially read the thread until I saw this one

(been busy projecting projects and such)

but when you read that thread, its actually pretty funny :S