PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Wishlist

Rei
Dec 19th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Ok guys, post yout Christmas wishlists: stuff you are going to get all by yourself or stuff you hope to receive! Whatever you will post is ok, we're not exclusively talking about games here!

Who knows, if you post your list your secret admirer could read and decide to be generous :D

DSgamer
Dec 19th, 2005, 07:06 PM
im giving romana a nice romantic dinner, and theres a present under the tree with my name on it. im hoping its animal crossing DS lol :-P i also got romana a DS w/ mario kart. because she hogs mine. lol :)

(she might be reading this ) <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333

Faile
Dec 20th, 2005, 12:33 AM
I think this christmas forum theme is the best thing to have come of this season this year. It's super fun! Yes, anyway, I'm spending christmas alone this year because of work commitments on the surrounding days. Never ever work in christmas retail, it'll eat your soul. I guess the best gift I could be given is finely balanced with a situation; I seek resolution. Who knows what will happen? However, in the meantime, before I start my nightshift tomorrow, I am going to buy myself some new guitar strings as a sort of christmas treat. I'm rather excited by having more than four strings on my guitar. Anyway, I hope everyone gets what they are wanting this year, whether material goods or otherwise.
xx

trunks69420
Dec 20th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Money.

money and money... living without mommy and daddy... makes you want money for things like food... yeah.. eating every day would be nice...........

and a 360 premium of course too... i need that.. so hell with food.. just the xbox.

Berserker
Dec 20th, 2005, 02:30 AM
I have no idea what I'll be getting, we're keeping it low-key this year because of the absurd price-raises that are still going on here because of that damn euro. But a 2d fighter would be nice :laugh:

Pu the Owl
Dec 20th, 2005, 09:18 AM
we're keeping it low-key this year because of the absurd price-raises that are still going on here because of that damn euro.

Same here!

Most of all I'd like to conquer some serenity. This has been a difficult year for me and for those around me. I bought gifts for others, yes that's where my money went, I'm a good kid at heart :P But haven't thought much about gifts or stuff to buy for myself. I prefer to wait to see if things are getting better, so that I'll enjoy more getting something for myself later. Whatever others decide to give me, will be much appreciated :)

Vic Viper
Dec 20th, 2005, 11:17 AM
all i want is Guitar Hero. :shappy:

IcyMourdor
Dec 20th, 2005, 09:26 PM
What I bought myself:
~FFIV Advance for the GBA

What I bought for others:
~A stuffed animal
~A white gold ring with a sapphire surronded by diamonds (engagement ring)
~Gamecube and some games and accessories

What I want to receive:
~Money
~RPGs and other games
~A vacation from work

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 22nd, 2005, 03:48 AM
The only thing I want for Christmas is a job :)

~Will

Phenom
Dec 22nd, 2005, 07:48 AM
The only thing I want for Christmas is a job :)

~Will
You're not the only one.... >_>
I keep getting laid off around the holiday's >_<

DSgamer
Dec 22nd, 2005, 12:43 PM
my friend gave me his mp3 player cuz he got a new one :) im pumped :-P

Pu the Owl
Dec 22nd, 2005, 03:45 PM
my friend gave me his mp3 player cuz he got a new one :)

My friends are never so generous :weep:

Redpyramidhead
Dec 22nd, 2005, 10:58 PM
I haven't been shopping yet. Money is very tight for me this year. One of my friends and I both agreed we would get eachother the coolest thing we can possibly fid at the dollar store :laugh: It's kind of a contest.

_RED_ stuff

Berserker
Dec 23rd, 2005, 02:17 AM
I haven't been shopping yet. Money is very tight for me this year. One of my friends and I both agreed we would get eachother the coolest thing we can possibly fid at the dollar store :laugh: It's kind of a contest.

_RED_ stuff

That's cool, it isn't the amount of money spent it's the effort people put into it to get you something IMO.

goodman
Dec 23rd, 2005, 10:15 AM
This has been a real good year on the job and romance front, im really satisfied at this point in life, so nothing major really im needing. Maybe my father (who's health problems are really starting to show through) getting better, and deciding he wants life to be better for himself, but as far as i go i am triple blessed.........

Harry
Dec 24th, 2005, 11:16 AM
I always receive beautiful gifts from people close to me, so I really do not need to have anything in my wishlist. Anyhow, the thing I was asking myself was to complete the job on PsFantasy.com before Christmas. Sadly, I could not make it in time. What I ask then, is to find the strength to work better in the future and complete the job as soon as possible.

RobHardo
Dec 24th, 2005, 02:30 PM
for myself I: bought a northface jacket and an ohio state hoody

for others: a dvd player for my parents(theirs died), westwing season 5 on dvd(brother), 4 brothers on dvd(best friend)

wishlist(anything that seems very expensive is worth just as much to me as the others so im not asking for all of these things):

dvd camcorder.........new paintball gun.......photoshop............RAM for my computer :-P

Redpyramidhead
Dec 26th, 2005, 06:09 PM
I always receive beautiful gifts from people close to me, so I really do not need to have anything in my wishlist. Anyhow, the thing I was asking myself was to complete the job on PsFantasy.com before Christmas. Sadly, I could not make it in time. What I ask then, is to find the strength to work better in the future and complete the job as soon as possible.

Actually, I really can't wait to see what is in store for us as far as PsFantasy in the future. I think that is a great gift to us all from Harry and everybody else who has been working so hard to bring such wonderfully ambitious ideas to life. For that reason, I would say, take all the time you need. :D Happy Holidayz!!

_RED_ stuff