PDA

View Full Version : I hate game companies...

Berserker
Dec 15th, 2005, 04:56 AM
For pulling this crap. I just ordered Hyper street fighter 2: the anniversary edition for ps2, now I just found out that the eurpean version does not include SF:third strike?? What a load of BS, why the F%@#$^do they need to include that in the US version and not in the european? The game isn't even available here, why? Is it forbidden to play third strike here?
Sorry for my rant, it just sucks.

MakgSnake
Feb 15th, 2006, 10:20 AM
So much anger my friend, but sometimes they tend to do that because certain market doesn't have that much demand and they think of it a good reason to pull that game and save some money/cost.

Like I would love to have Cricket Games here in Canada, but NOOO. We get Rugby but no Cricket, never.

Berserker
Feb 16th, 2006, 02:09 AM
So much anger my friend, but sometimes they tend to do that because certain market doesn't have that much demand and they think of it a good reason to pull that game and save some money/cost.

Like I would love to have Cricket Games here in Canada, but NOOO. We get Rugby but no Cricket, never.

I f that was the case, then I sorta understand but this isn't a whole game this is just an extra game on the same disc. So it shouldn't cost them anything more in the release/promotional/distribution department, so that I don't understand.

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 19th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Thats why I mod my console. I can play any version :)

Modding is for the ability to play import games. SPM does not promote piracy.

MakgSnake
Feb 21st, 2006, 12:20 PM
Thats why I mod my console. I can play any version :)
First, hey Sleazy, long time eh, nice seeing you here like always.

And yeah I moded my PS2 from Pakistan to play all the Cricket Games on it, but the games will not work on my TVs that I got from Canada, but only on TVs that are Multi-System (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) which I also have from Dubai/Middle East. But not on my 35inch Widescreen HDTV... sucks.

I hate North America for that, they dont make Multi-System TVs here. It sucks.

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 21st, 2006, 08:11 PM
Good to see you to Makg :D

I've never had a problem with PAL games at all. However I think evox converts the signal....

/Too lazy to look it up :)

Vic Viper
Feb 22nd, 2006, 12:34 PM
wow that sucks, i understand how you feel man, leaving out the best street fighter game, 3rd Strike, out of the collection. for shame, Capcom, for shame.. :shame:

Infernal Mass
Mar 9th, 2006, 09:46 PM
SPM does not promote piracy.

:arrr: :pirate: arr!