PDA

View Full Version : You'll love this.

trunks69420
Dec 7th, 2005, 03:10 PM
okay... so i'm gonna think of a game... a new one... NOW.

............ goddamn my brain is fried... ...............

allright.. here it is: one person... will post something... a word... or phrase... or something to that effect... and in turn... the next person... will quote that word and or phrase to make a sentence... either oriiginal.. or quoted..

example: America *post 1*
America, Fuck Yeah *post 2*
America, Fuck Yeah is an aweful song.

you know what... i dont know if this game is any good. :(... my ideas were right... they just couldnt connect and make one good one.

so yeah when someone completes a sentence or phrase... start a new one... they can go on forever... but proper punctuation is a must. well not really.

starting now.

Candy Bars.

now post. .... something after candy bars.....

Pu the Owl
Dec 8th, 2005, 09:44 PM
You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar. (It's a quote, and the "s" of "bars" is missing... right...).

trunks69420
Dec 14th, 2005, 01:14 PM
You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar. (It's a quote, and the "s" of "bars" is missing... right...).

okay theres one complete... i think... lol.... this game was a horrible idea... you can trash this thread if you wish...

and if you want to play...

lunchboxes

Faile
Dec 14th, 2005, 05:55 PM
"Oh, I'm Jay, and this is my hetero-lifemate Silent Bob. I don't know who those kids were, but they would've kicked yours and Lunchbox's asses if I hadn't represented."

From Dogma. It's really the best I could come up with and it's tenuous at best.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 15th, 2005, 04:19 AM
"Oh, I'm Jay, and this is my hetero-lifemate Silent Bob. I don't know who those kids were, but they would've kicked yours and Lunchbox's asses if I hadn't represented."

From Dogma. It's really the best I could come up with and it's tenuous at best.

I think you are making this harder than its supposed to be :laugh:

_RED_ stuff

Faile
Dec 15th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Aw. That's all I could come up with. I had just got in from work though. Perhaps that is why my brain had melted.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 16th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Aw. That's all I could come up with. I had just got in from work though. Perhaps that is why my brain had melted.

It's ok man. My brain is often in a similar state of meltdown. For example, I can't quite figure out what I am doing here. Perhaps Trunks can save us?

_RED_ stuff

trunks69420
Dec 17th, 2005, 07:48 AM
It's ok man. My brain is often in a similar state of meltdown. For example, I can't quite figure out what I am doing here. Perhaps Trunks can save us?

_RED_ stuff

so yeah... had the right idea... but didnt give a new word to continue the game with... so................... do that. <3

Hylas
Dec 17th, 2005, 10:08 PM
You guys made this soooo complicated! Now I'm not even sure I get the game at all XD

trunks69420
Dec 20th, 2005, 02:10 AM
You guys made this soooo complicated! Now I'm not even sure I get the game at all XD

me neither... and i'm the one who made it... blah :)

Pu the Owl
Dec 20th, 2005, 09:31 AM
The creation turns against its creator, it seems... be strong... next time you'll be luckier trunks :sarcasm:

Berserker
Dec 21st, 2005, 02:06 AM
Cool, your own little frankenstein-thread! I've seen zombie-threads before but never frankenstein-threads, I guess this is an official first :laugh:

Hylas
Dec 21st, 2005, 12:45 PM
Cool, your own little frankenstein-thread!

LOL, scary!!!

Chara
Dec 21st, 2005, 01:04 PM
Ok, I *think* I got this... Let me try to tame the beast and bring this thread back to order. I'll take the last word from Hylas post.

scary!!!

Scary, what Courtney Love is.

I think someone is supposed to add to that... I think it would be easier if someone just picked a word from that sentence opposed to try to continue from it. You know, like start a new sentence with "Courtney Love" or "is".

Hylas
Dec 21st, 2005, 01:20 PM
Following Chara's instructions... (ha, it's much easier this way!)

Did Courtney Love kill Kurt Cobain? (off topic, this is scary too...)