Just thought I'd share this with you

*link removed*

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Aubrey McFatum
Nov 28th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Hey cool, thanks for sharing!

Redpyramidhead
Nov 29th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Beserker! You rule! :D I have currently d/led about 25 silent hill 2 mp3's so far... theres over 100! :D It includes pretty much all the atmospheric music that loops in certain parts of the game n everything! everything! *is in heaven* :D

_RED_ stuff

Vic Viper
Nov 29th, 2005, 01:46 AM
OMG they have shadow of the colossus soundtrack, ive been looking for this forever !!:love:

Berserker i <3 you. :naughty:

merylsilverburg
Nov 29th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Nice site with lots of soundtracks, but I feel it's better to just purchase/import the soundtracks rather than downloading them. I'd feel better, as a consumer, but that's just me.

Hylas
Nov 29th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Yes, cool... but can this be considered legal at all? I mean... aren't you supposed to buy the soundtrack? :confused:

Vic Viper
Nov 29th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Yes, cool... but can this be considered legal at all? I mean... aren't you supposed to buy the soundtrack? :confused:

shh.. its our own little secret.. :smirk:

Redpyramidhead
Nov 29th, 2005, 07:16 PM
did somebody say... illegal!?! :S oh no!!!

_RED_ stuff

merylsilverburg
Nov 30th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Shame on you people for downloading these songs. :nono: A lot of the companies work to put these soundtracks together and even though some of the soundtracks are incredibly expensive to import, it doesn't give an excuse to rip them off the net.

Plus, if you donate to the site (as they mentioned they are spending $1000 for bandwidth) you are only supporting in the illegal downloading.

Well then, this thread really shouldn't be open, right?