PDA

View Full Version : Cell phone Predictive text, Faster?

RanusApe
Nov 21st, 2005, 05:08 PM
Recently i got a new cell and i been doing the whole "lets text eachother thing" with a few girls. Anyway i am like the slowest person in the world at cell txting and so i checked out what other features were on my phone. I found a thing called T9 texting. It uses predictive text-- i think thats what it is called. Anyway i was wondering if i should take the time to learn how to use it? It seems like it will take a while to get down, but will be dam fast later. basically down the line will i save time by using this?

Redpyramidhead
Nov 21st, 2005, 07:49 PM
You....... started a whole thread for this?!?!

_RED_ stuff

DSgamer
Nov 21st, 2005, 08:20 PM
i use it, its pretty easy but sometimes the wrong word comes up but thats about it. i dig it

Daniel Legge
Nov 22nd, 2005, 10:44 AM
depends what phone you have as to exactly how much time it will save you but it is a lot faster than "normal" txting and will save ya alot of time in the future.

RanusApe
Nov 30th, 2005, 03:16 PM
thanks guys, the advice is really apreciated.

ragnarok
Feb 13th, 2006, 08:28 PM
I guess I'm a little late, but I've been using T9 forever and I think it's definitely the fastest way to text. I even had a sidekick for a while, and couldn't get the same speed on a qwerty keyboard. Here's a tutorial on T9 to help you get better/faster: www.textfast.t9.com