PDA

View Full Version : DS pretty much owns your face.

DSgamer
Nov 12th, 2005, 02:47 AM
sonic rush - 9.0/10

once again the handheld gamer is getting a real treat: the Nintendo DS Sonic design, Sonic Rush, takes that 2D experience and blasts it onto the dual-screen handheld in what could be considered Sonic's finest hour.
http://ds.ign.com/articles/666/666139p1.html

mario kart ds - 9.5/10

The only way to finish this review is just to say it: this is the greatest Mario Kart game ever developed, and is without a doubt the best DS game of 2005.
http://ds.ign.com/articles/666/666125p1.html

<3 :)

merylsilverburg
Nov 13th, 2005, 08:00 AM
Maybe I'm getting this totally wrong, but what is the point of using a title such as "DS pretty much owns your face"? Are you directing this at Vic Viper? If so, then there's no need because it's so obvious you both pledge by your respective handhelds religiously, so there's no need to make a title like this to to prove how much you love the DS or how much you think the DS rocks. Yeah, I know it's just "friendly banter" (I read the other DS threads) but even so, you'll never know if it could escalate into something huge and ugly. And perhaps I'm just being overly-paranoid/overly-uptight, but as long as this continues to be friendly jokes/battles, then it's fine, but based on this title and how passionate you are of the DS, it seems otherwise.

DSgamer
Nov 13th, 2005, 01:17 PM
oh the title doesnt really mean anything, i say stupid things like this all the time lol

goodman
Nov 13th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Word

Vic Viper
Nov 14th, 2005, 12:12 PM
dont worry meryl i dont take offense to gamers DS threads.. like what you said its just a friendly banter.. :)

and good for the DS, gamer, im actually thinking about getting a DS this holiday, Mario Kart on WiFi sound godly. :smirk:

DSgamer
Nov 14th, 2005, 06:14 PM
weeeeee <3333333333

merylsilverburg
Nov 15th, 2005, 03:48 AM
oh the title doesnt really mean anything, i say stupid things like this all the time lol
dont worry meryl i dont take offense to gamers DS threads.. like what you said its just a friendly banter.. :)

Okay, okay so I'm uptight, I'm sorry. :P Alrighty carry on and ignore my stupidness...:laugh:

kupoartist
Dec 12th, 2005, 07:55 PM
IGN :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If it can be inserted into a games console they'll whack at least a 8.something on it. Or better still, if it happens to be a wad of money and it gets inserted into a pocket or an open hand, they'll give it a 9.0.

You don't want to know what "it" was and where it ended up when they reviewed Halo...