PDA

View Full Version : Moogles and Chocobos

Macceh^
Mar 22nd, 2002, 03:21 PM
well which games were these best in.

My Opinions
------------------------

Moogles - so far ff9 closely followed by 6
my reasons are i liked the humour they protrayed and how col they loked like where that couple got stuck under that bell lol :)

Chocobos - ff7 by a long way with the breeding and racing aspect, worst in ff8 they didnt really play a major part whcih they should of becasue they rule :)

Mana
Mar 22nd, 2002, 03:33 PM
I still have to complete the game, but I think both best moogles and chocobos can be found in FF9.

kupoartist
Mar 22nd, 2002, 03:51 PM
They both played a great part in FF9, though Chocbos were far more valuable in FF7. Though they may not lead you too all-powerful summons, the FFXI Chocobos will no doubt play a large part (and are quite well designed as well :) )

Moogles were also cool in FF6, especially as one was in your party :D

IcyMourdor
Mar 22nd, 2002, 04:28 PM
Moogles were best in FF6 due to the fact that you got to fight with eleven of them at a certain point of the game.

Chocobos were the best in FFT because they had healing abilities and some long range attacks that could do 100-500 HP (The max is 999 in this game)

Soul Angel
Mar 24th, 2002, 10:03 PM
I guess I think the moogles we're best in FF9, I like the way they looked in it as well as there little characters in the game.

For chocobos I think FF7 we're the best being that you had that whole breeding and racing thing you could do with them, but I also think FF9 chocobos are a close second

talon101
Mar 25th, 2002, 03:26 AM
i love the chocobo racing in FFVII
i havent really expereinced moogles

BlackThornn
Mar 25th, 2002, 11:05 AM
From having pretty much lived FFVII for about three months, alot of that spent breeding up to a gold chocobo and racing it.. I'd have to say that FFVII was the best game so far where chocobos were concerned. They really mattered in the game, and how they mattered made sense. *really hopes that some kind of chocobo racing/breeding can make it into other FF games.. besides the mediocre racing corse in FFX*

I haven't played FFT much, though.. So I may change my mind, though it's unlikely.

I haven't had much experience with Moogles.. I'm supposing they're the little thingies you fed kupo nuts to in Gold Saucer.. The game there was rather amusing for a while.. *shrugs*

DreamSharpShooter
Mar 25th, 2002, 08:16 PM
Moogles are cool in FFIX, are funny and usefuls..what more u can ask?