PDA

View Full Version : so i got arrested yesterday.

DSgamer
Oct 23rd, 2005, 11:58 AM
yea. for trespassing. :( so me n my homie G decided to get some burgers and go eat them at the benches of the local church. however the pastor called the cops on us because he thought we were gona break in (but the benches are far from the actual building) and so the cops came, they had me cuffed and threw me on the ground, not only that but one of the cops put his foot on top of me and asked me why i was resisting arrest while i wasnt. then i said can you take my beanie off and he takes it and throws it somewhere. what a f_cking jerk. at this point i dont know WHY they are cuffing me, they just came flashed their lights at us and cuffed us. I'm asking why they are arresting us and the cop tells me to shut the hell up. then when he asked me to get up, which i did, he goes you got any weapons on you and so i say no, then he checks me and touches my gameboy in my pocket and the cop says he has a weapon in his pocket then the other cop aims his gun at me. then i say "its a gameboy" and the cop that was aiming at me starts yelling at me and telling me to shut the f_ck up. what a stupid night.

Rei
Oct 23rd, 2005, 12:30 PM
These cops are idiots... Shame on them :mad:

Are you ok now? How could you get away? Or... are you in prison now? :laugh:

Sorry man, but this story is incredible. Too bad there are such jerks around! You can never tell whyat's going to happen in these cases.

DSgamer
Oct 23rd, 2005, 04:02 PM
they let me go after they gave me a ticket for trespassing. they actualy had like 4 cop cars come and they made me sit in the back, most of the shit they did was unnecesary

dan da man
Oct 23rd, 2005, 05:21 PM
Awww sucks man, the cops in your country sound like Animals aka pigs lol.

Never heard of cops in the UK with that brutality, maybe racist cops but not over that, wasn't even a crime you commited, hope your okay anyway man!!

DSgamer
Oct 23rd, 2005, 06:09 PM
yea im cool now but i just feel like grabbing a bat and swinging on that cop's neck

Pu the Owl
Oct 23rd, 2005, 09:58 PM
You have all the reasons to be furious! Let's riot and torture them! Arrr!

No really, I'm sorry for you. It definitely isn't a good sign when those who represent "authority" can't do their job.

Glad to know you're fine.

Urahara Kisuke
Oct 23rd, 2005, 10:36 PM
Sorry to hear that. Thats just terrible though. Mauling you for doing nothing really and then thinking a gameboy is a weapon >.<.

Phenom
Oct 23rd, 2005, 11:20 PM
Sorry to hear that. I don't know where you live at, but if I were in your shoes, I'd be pressing charges. But then again, knowing me and my temper. I would've went to jail that night. Because I hate being blamed for crap that never happened. So I'd probably hit the officer and told him "Now arrest me"

Infernal Mass
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:02 AM
:laugh:

DSgamer
Oct 24th, 2005, 12:58 AM
you can pretty much die along with those cops.

Berserker
Oct 24th, 2005, 01:14 AM
What an *******s! Whenever I see those stupid retards on tv on shows like Cops and Highway Patrol I feel sorry for you guys living in the US cause you got some real grade A *******s wearing the badges there.

Infernal Mass
Oct 24th, 2005, 01:58 AM
I feel sorry for you guys living in the US cause you got some real grade A *******s wearing the badges there.

yea, we also got the most f'd up criminals/crime rates in the entre world too, so what else can you expect..just imagnine dealing with that element every single day and see how long it takes to get to you.

I'm not condoning that behavior at all, just acknowledging the factors that attribute to it.

Vic Viper
Oct 24th, 2005, 03:23 AM
wow. :lmao:

police brutality sue them. :naughty:

Phenom
Oct 24th, 2005, 04:17 AM
Assuming this was towards me.
And I'm also going to ignore it since it's been a rough day / night for you.
But in the long run, don't take your problems out on me cuz I'll throw it back in your face.

"If this wasn't towards me, then ignore this whole post."

happy_doughnut
Oct 24th, 2005, 04:44 PM
^ Actually, I think that was directed to Infernal.

Anyway, as I already told you, I'm sorry to hear this, gamer. From what you described, it seems like the actions taken were completely unnecessary and borderline of harassment.

I completely disagree with you here, Infernal. I know that you are not trying to condone this behavior, but what you are saying seems wrong to me. Yes, the crime rates in the U$A are higher than in most other industrialized nations, but that is the precise reason why these officials need to act in rational manners. I understand that some criminals really grind their nerves--and that's saying it lightly--and I do believe that these individuals should be dealt with with full severity of the law. This does not, however, suggest that just because a man or woman wearing a badge has the right to automatically jump to inept conclusions and begin acting like fools. Because they are the law, they should act in a reasonable and sensible manner. They are here to enforce the laws--not to harass civilians just because they think they are doing something wrong. I would understand if they went to gamer and questioned him for why he was there. I don't approve of it, but hey... an idiot church guy called so alright; here they are doing there job. But before they begin to batter, handcuff, and accuse them of false things, they should actually think.

To me it seems like every day it is harder to find an officer that uses his brain instead of that club shit or his gun. Again, I can understand their stress levels and paranoia, but this to me says nothing. This does not justify in any way their stupid behavior. So, two guys are eating on a bench and then they get arrested? Why? Because of tresspassing? Then why do you put benches outside? If you don't want people sitting on them, then don't put them there. Oh, but that's right: one of then had a weapon. What was he going to do? Stab him to death with the styler?

The truth is that just like most politicians, police officers have taken a turn for the worse in this country. They think that wearing a badge gives them unlimited freedom to act in whichever manner they so desire. And aren't these the people that are supposed to prevent this type of attitude in the first place? What BS.

Faile
Oct 24th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Altogether now! Fuck tha police, coming straight from the underground...

Sleazy P Martini
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Wow man sorry to hear that. Where exactly do you live again? Cops seem a little jumpy for something as petty as trespassing.

DSgamer
Oct 24th, 2005, 08:33 PM
the bay area, california (around san francisco)

Infernal Mass
Oct 24th, 2005, 10:28 PM

yea great, but I was laughing at Scorps response.

The truth is that just like most politicians, police officers have taken a turn for the worse in this country. They think that wearing a badge gives them unlimited freedom to act in whichever manner they so desire. And aren't these the people that are supposed to prevent this type of attitude in the first place? What BS.

I think it's a handful of bad cops that have given all cops a bad rep. I've been on the recieving end of some harsh behavior by cops a few times, but i was younger then..looking back now, those guys were just doing their job. I can't hold that against them. If they are stern it's because they want to get thier job done, while protecting themselves. So they can go back home to thier families at the end of the day. It's a tough job, and as with any job you are going to have fluctuating stress levels. That said cops deal with so many variable situations, knowing that each one they encounter has the potential to be dangerous even fatal. The "all cops are pigs" mentality doesn't help the situation at all. It only makes it worse. I just wish more people could understand that.

merylsilverburg
Oct 25th, 2005, 01:15 AM
I think it's a handful of bad cops that have given all cops a bad rep. I've been on the recieving end of some harsh behavior by cops a few times, but i was younger then..looking back now, those guys were just doing their job. I can't hold that against them. If they are stern it's because they want to get thier job done, while protecting themselves. So they can go back home to thier families at the end of the day. It's a tough job, and as with any job you are going to have fluctuating stress levels. That said cops deal with so many variable situations, knowing that each one they encounter has the potential to be dangerous even fatal. The "all cops are pigs" mentality doesn't help the situation at all. It only makes it worse. I just wish more people could understand that.

True, but to perform all those unneccessary behaviors and actions just because two fellows were eating burgers on benches that weren't even close to a church? That's a bit harsh, don't you think? Though, I can't exactly understand why you guys decided to eat sitting on benches near the church (since those people are so touchy to begin with), but I guess that's not really important. Anyway, I can't really blame the pastor for calling the cops (because he was probably just thinking about safety precautions) but then again, the pastor was a bit irrational to rush the cops over there right away. And I think the pastor may have said somethings to cause the cops to treat you and your friend in such a manner; exaggerated the truth, perhaps? Maybe said "There are two guys sitting on benches near our church and I have suspicions they might break in, they have a gun, etc." because, otherwise, the cops might disregard the call as just "paranoid behavior" or something. Maybe that's why the cops were so brutal when they arrived. Whatever the reason, I'm sorry to hear about your terrible night and ordeal. I would've been extremely angry to have gone through such a thing especially when I did nothing wrong. I hope you'll be able to recover somewhat from this though I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't.

RanusApe
Nov 14th, 2005, 05:02 PM
thats fvcked dude, srry