PDA

View Full Version : Difficuuuuuuuult

Berserker
Oct 20th, 2005, 08:02 AM
This is one amazing game, but way waaaaay to difficult for me. Give it a try, it's getting quite a hype. It's sort of a riddle that needs a lot of computer and internet knowledge to solve it.

http://deathball.net/notpron

Put up hints in this thread as you move along the 138 or somewhat levels of the game.

PS Don't blame me for sleepless nights.

trunks69420
Oct 20th, 2005, 11:28 AM
--i dont like it... i got to level three and gave up.... then again.... i just woke up.. maybe again... niftyness.

happy_doughnut
Oct 20th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Okay, I got to level 4. :heh: I don't get it though. What riddles are you supposed to solve? How do you know?

I don't get it. :P How are you doing on it, Berserker?

Berserker
Oct 21st, 2005, 01:15 AM
I got to level 6, it's all about not knowing what to do. It's driving me nuts :S You can use whatever you can including programs to solve the riddles. You must have quite a big knowledge about pc's, the clues can be everywhere in the source codes, in the links, in the page itself etc.etc.
I'm gonna play again today, it's getting quite funny here at work with more people playing. Don't know how long the fun will last though before frustration gets the upperhand. I was hoping you guys could help me out :laugh:

PS there's a hints page on the main site, but it only covers like the first nine levels than you're truely on your own.

tempted
Oct 21st, 2005, 07:05 AM
i got to the 4th and then my pc blocked itself :frust: ...i'll try again later tonight. Seems coolito, plus i like challenges. :)

i'm sorry if i'm spoilling it for everyone else, but B does the 4th has anything to do with braille code? i'm like 99.9% sure it does, but i can't seem to figure it out. But then again if it does, there's something wrong in that dark part, i tried to "light it", but i don't see any changes...ay riddles...grrr. :)

ignore what i said above, i figured it out, and it's not braille...it's hmm something else :D.... level 5 woot!! :)

happy_doughnut
Oct 21st, 2005, 03:39 PM
Maybe all people from the forums that are playing should post here. Ya know, to help each other out and stuff.

I am at level 6 and I truly don't get that one. :S Wtf?

PS: This is dumb but, is there any way to save the progress? Cause I'm not going to leave my laptop on for years till I get em all! Or do you have to start all over each time? Eek!

But man, wtf's wrong with lvl 6? :mad:

tempted
Oct 21st, 2005, 06:22 PM
Maybe all people from the forums that are playing should post here. Ya know, to help each other out and stuff.

I am at level 6 and I truly don't get that one. :S Wtf?

PS: This is dumb but, is there any way to save the progress? Cause I'm not going to leave my laptop on for years till I get em all! Or do you have to start all over each time? Eek!

But man, wtf's wrong with lvl 6? :mad:

i don't think there's a way to save the game..anyways i'm also at level 6 now, i think they want something in ascii or something but i can't figure it out either lol..i mean how do you put a password or name in ascii?!...on the top of the page it says that the source code could help but i didn't find anything in there..or maybe i missed it. either way it's frustrating. grr. :laugh:

oh well i'll try again tomorrow, now it's time to bed. i hate to work on the weekends. :shame:

Berserker
Oct 22nd, 2005, 08:02 AM
You can save it by checking the option remember login and than bookmark the site.

Possible SPOILER alert!!!!

I'm still at level 6 it has to do with ascii and I think the phrase He's got it all(in the adress) sdrawkcab(backwards in the url of the link in the password) has something to do with it. When you google it you find it's a song by Trevor Watts, and when you just google He's got it all you find David Bowie??? Plus on the password screen it says Anagram? So I think you need to combine all these things or maybe not....aaaaaaargh!!! :laugh:

dan da man
Oct 22nd, 2005, 11:59 AM
Pft, haven't a clue with that game lol.

This game is much easier - http://www.suonodiroma.com/labirinto.swf

DSgamer
Oct 22nd, 2005, 02:28 PM
dan you #&$*^#@$%#@*&$ you got me man. you got me bad.

happy_doughnut
Oct 22nd, 2005, 02:41 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tempted
Oct 22nd, 2005, 03:10 PM
i swear i thought i would never pass that 6th level, anyways done!! :D

you're so far from it B...anyways hint or spoiler take it as you wish lol, the source code HELPS, as well as ascii code, and in the end it's an anagram. :)

Pu the Owl
Oct 23rd, 2005, 10:31 PM
Level 10... I'm too lazy to do what is needed to solve this one :heh:

Berserker
Oct 24th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Damn level 10, I can't get past level 6 I'll give it one more try today and otherwise I'm gonna need your help Eli. I know it's weak but I'm just to curious about it.

Pu the Owl
Oct 24th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Still deciding if I want to solve 10 or not :S BTW, the hardest level till now was 8. At least to me. Ohhh... and 2.. I couldn't figure out what the game was about :lmao:

Berserker
Oct 25th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Still deciding if I want to solve 10 or not :S BTW, the hardest level till now was 8. At least to me. Ohhh... and 2.. I couldn't figure out what the game was about :lmao:

You're making me curious about level 10 now Panuru!

And Eli...please help :laugh: I understand zipper-di-dooda about ascii.

tempted
Oct 25th, 2005, 02:55 AM

And Eli...please help :laugh: I understand zipper-di-dooda about ascii.

lol, okee...

well scroll down to the end of the page, right click and view the source code, there's numbers in there, now google for an ascii code table, look for those numbers in there and translate the numbers into letters, then solve the anagram, it's an easy one.

As for me, i'm stuck on 7 because everytime i try to play that level, my pc freezes. :shame: I pretty much have it figured out, but i never get to it. grrr.

Berserker
Oct 25th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Thanx Eli!

Spoiler(I've seem to have lost or misplaced the spoiler-option excuse me for that):

I didn't know the source code changes when you scroll down, so I didn't see the one with the numbers in it, now it's very easy indeed :laugh:

PS Where's that damn spoiler-tags option??

Pu the Owl
Oct 25th, 2005, 01:20 PM

It's just that

you have to download some editing program to speed the background sounds up

to find the solution. And I'm too lazy to be bothered to do all this just to get to the next level. But I'm curious after all, so I was thinking about cheating... just for once :P

Oh, I replied to your "spoiler tags went missing" thread in Help & FAQ. Hope it clears up things a bit.

Berserker
Oct 26th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Thanx Panuru, I'm at level 8 right now and I know I'm close but I just don't seem to get it right...again! I think this game is just too difficult for me and my lack of comp-skills. But I do think there's a learning curve in the game, so it maybe worth to be persistent.

tempted
Oct 27th, 2005, 06:59 AM
i'm on level 9 now, and so far i haven't got a clue...for now! ;)

Pu the Owl
Oct 31st, 2005, 07:25 AM
Level 16. Is anybody still playing this?

Berserker
Oct 31st, 2005, 07:34 AM
I am, but I haven't got the time lately. But as it seems now I will get internet at home in a short notice so that should solve the problem.
I heard that a guy from our IT-department is at level 60...freaks! :laugh:

tempted
Oct 31st, 2005, 01:10 PM
I'm still playing, but i'm on a break...thinking too much makes my head hurt. :laugh:

Hylas
Oct 31st, 2005, 03:04 PM
Wow, I'm stuck! :mad:

Berserker
Nov 1st, 2005, 02:17 AM
Wow, I'm stuck! :mad:

At which level??

Hylas
Nov 1st, 2005, 08:59 PM
Now level 7. I think I know what I have to do, but I don't know the name of the candy :(

Pu the Owl
Nov 2nd, 2005, 08:02 AM
Level 21. Some of the levels are fun, some are not. But many of them contain stuff that make them seem more complicated than they actually are. That's difficulty too.

Berserker
Nov 2nd, 2005, 08:16 AM
Level 21. Some of the levels are fun, some are not. But many of them contain stuff that make them seem more complicated than they actually are. That's difficulty too.

Exactly, I don't seem to get what they want me to solve most of the time... Pretty difficult indeed.
But you seem to race through the levels Panuru, I'm impressed!

Pu the Owl
Nov 10th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Some levels seem to want to distract you. You spend hours on them, inventing the most amazing and fantastic creations to find the solution, then it is really disappointing. But it's a very addictive game once you start it. Every level is like a wolrd of its own. I find myself completely lost everytime a new screen appears :P

BTW... level 26 now. Level 23 took a long time... Too long, really.

Zebraman
Nov 10th, 2005, 01:51 AM
LOL, I can't solve those riddles, no patience I tell you!
How many levels is this game?

Berserker
Nov 10th, 2005, 02:07 AM

Zebraman
Nov 10th, 2005, 02:28 AM
:shock:

Good luck to the people who decide to complete it...

Pu the Owl
Nov 10th, 2005, 12:14 PM

That's a long long way to go :heh:

Berserker
Nov 11th, 2005, 02:13 AM
That's a long long way to go :heh:

How far are you currently, Panuru?? This game is just too difficult for me, I lack the pc-knowledge too finish it.

Pu the Owl
Nov 11th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Still level 26 for now. Haven't played since the last posts. After some time spent on the same riddle it becomes alienating...

Anyway, if it's a long game for us, it is infinite work for the creators. Poor them.... They have to change solutions every once in a while. They're obsessed with cheaters!

Berserker
Nov 14th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Still level 26 for now. Haven't played since the last posts. After some time spent on the same riddle it becomes alienating...

Anyway, if it's a long game for us, it is infinite work for the creators. Poor them.... They have to change solutions every once in a while. They're obsessed with cheaters!

Do they? I didn't know that so you can finish and after some time come back and it's different?? How cool is that!

Chara
Nov 15th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Oh wow I remember this thing. I couldn't get past level 16. This one is different but the solutions do seem a lot similar. Well, for the earlier levels at least. Since my monitor here at work sucks I cannot get past level 4.

Pu the Owl
Nov 16th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Do they? I didn't know that so you can finish and after some time come back and it's different?? How cool is that!

Yes, in a thread of their forums they said some levels are changed since solutions are spread all over the net. To avoid people using these sites to solve riddles, they have to make little changes here and there.

BTW... level 30 now!

Hylas
Nov 17th, 2005, 11:47 AM
If I wait, maybe they'll change solution to the riddle 7. If not I'll cheat myself :evil:

Pu the Owl
Nov 30th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Level 53.... I am stuck for now :P

Berserker
Nov 30th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Level 53.... I am stuck for now :P

Damn 53, well can't really call it a shame that you got stuck I suppose you got further than 95% of the people. A job well done I should say.

Pu the Owl
Dec 17th, 2005, 10:26 PM
I am towards the end of the "regular" levels... but I am stuck again :cry: