PDA

View Full Version : Evangelions =P

Spirit
Mar 22nd, 2002, 11:20 AM
tell me what do you think of this
EVA (http://www.bladegash.net/~spiritslayer/eva.jpg)

Rei
Mar 22nd, 2002, 01:00 PM
Nice idea, but I still think sometimes you should put less elements in your graphics.

Mana
Mar 22nd, 2002, 03:13 PM
That's nice Spirit. :)

Cannibal Clown
Mar 22nd, 2002, 04:49 PM
I didn't know you had any interests in EVA? Anyways, nice job. You blended everything in quite well, but try making the images a little less crowded next time.

Soul Angel
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:10 PM
Its very good Spirit
Keep it up ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:20 PM
Hay nice job Spirit.I can't really complain because i cant do half as well.

Spirit
Mar 22nd, 2002, 08:51 PM
thx for compliments >.< I was trying out a new style =P
oh and here's the subheader =P
http://www.bladegash.net/~spiritslayer/evasmall.jpg

Pu the Owl
Mar 23rd, 2002, 08:52 AM
I like the last one very much Spirit! ;)

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:19 PM
Spirit remember sometimes less is more you don't need to clutter everything on all pics like my sig very simple but nice

Reid
Mar 24th, 2002, 10:06 PM
That's nice, Spirit.

I've seen you develop more and more of a style and talent for this as you post stuff here.

Keep it up (oh, and good job on the non-smoking, I've broke it down to only at parties now :D ).

Macceh^
Mar 25th, 2002, 05:29 AM
Spirit remember sometimes less is more you don't need to clutter everything on all pics like my sig very simple but nice
Nice idea, but I still think sometimes you should put less elements in your graphics

i disagre with these comments i like the style you adopted alot its the best peice fo work ive sene from you yet m8

Spirit
Mar 25th, 2002, 12:14 PM
heheh thx for the comments ppl and I failed to quit >.<

The Skum
Mar 26th, 2002, 07:56 AM
Awesome Spirit!! With someone like you,a company would be successful!!! :) Hey dude,you got my PM Reply?

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 26th, 2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Macceh^

i disagre with these comments i like the style you adopted alot its the best peice fo work ive sene from you yet m8

You need to remember that pictures that repeativly use alot of things become too much alike and have nothing that distinguishs them you need to have simple pics to inorder to balance out your more complex pieces and you are also able to widen your talk by not just focusing on one thing (what the hell is up with me and the lecture lol j/k)

Spirit
Mar 27th, 2002, 01:04 AM
ill check my pm and thank you all for your comments, they really help me keep going :)