PDA

View Full Version : True Beauty?

Meiko
Sep 20th, 2005, 11:41 AM
I want to ask you guys what real beauty is to you or what features are of average beauty? Average beauty can be true beauty or is it just plain boring? Does ideal beauty really exist in real life?

For example, do you think physical perfection is all we need to think what we see is true beauty or there must be something else instead, like some inner appeal, gestures, way of talking and so on? Can imperfections be important aspects to make you consider someone/something as really beautiful or defects are not proper of beauty?

Last thing, who or what do you think to be expression of your ideal of beauty?

Daniel Legge
Sep 20th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Interesting topic, think it depends on your (meaning you as an individual) deffinition of beauty.
If you see someone walking down the street you might think "Wow, she/he is beautiful" though this does not mean they are "truly beautiful" because its an objective judgment.
Some people may think that beauty is just physical perfection but for me personally i would say someone is beautiful based on there personallity.
However i cannot say what features would make someone beauitful to me as i havent ever met anyone like that.

Im sure alot of that doesnt make sense, sorry for that but oh well.

:)

Berserker
Sep 27th, 2005, 04:52 AM
This is so difficult to say, I don't even know where to start. It's all about a combination of looks and character/personality. Allthough I do believe character/personality is slightly more important than looks, you still have to be physically attracted to someone.
I used to date very different girls character and looks-wise, so I really can't tell what I think is ideal beauty or what a girl have to be like to be liked... Allthough they all tend to be the wilder type who enjoy life and are more or less easy going(in a good way that is not a sl^&^#). I really can't stand drama-queens with an attitude... :frust:

goodman
Sep 28th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Personality is a very big part of attraction. Although if your an attractive, physically fit, intelligent, person, often you will seek out similar people and can miss out on some of the great personalities that many possess without the exterior beauty. True beauty is a combination of inner peace mixed with outer attractiveness that blends itself into a complete package. Hard to totally explain, but its a rare find, trust me!!

Daniel Legge
Sep 29th, 2005, 10:41 AM
I suppose everyone is beautiful to someone. Just prehaps the two people never really find it out for many reasons.

malleus
Oct 6th, 2005, 07:20 AM
hmm well on this subject which im late replyin to lol ive always said it counts about ur personalit u kno wats on the inside because if people acted like fools and stuff nd its not what u like but they may have good looks to me that doesnt balance things out but the physical features on a person count aswell eg the face u must still like wat they look like otherwise the paperbag may have to come in handy lol but if they have a bit of both then that wat i like when i look at a girl i always see if they have beautiful eyes nd hair nd i always find out wat interests them because to tell u the truth u dont want someone who likes exactly the same as u otherwise u would be in love with yourself so i try and look at the deifferences in people too...im sorry if what i typed made no sense to people lol :laugh: