PDA

View Full Version : Sleazy P Martini

Berserker
Sep 20th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Did anyone notice that our newest member is named Sleazy P., could it be?
Looking at his profile, I now know for sure it's him! Welcome back man!
Shall we all agree, that the past is the past and welcome this cool guy back! Hope to see you around mr.Martini.

PS How is the little guy doing?

Rei
Sep 20th, 2005, 05:45 AM
I'm not sure he signed up again to stay... it could be he signed up because he was unable to use the old account, but it was only to take a look, not to stay.

BTW, It's been some time...

trunks69420
Sep 20th, 2005, 09:39 AM
i miss sleazy... :(.... he was a good egg.

anyways... i hope he at least stops in for a visit and says hi.. would be good to know how he is doing.

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 20th, 2005, 10:11 AM
it could be he signed up because he was unable to use the old account

We have a winner.

It has been a while....... too long. I watched Advent children the other day, and for some reason I started to miss my old PS2F home.

Like Berserker said.....The past is the past. I'm back.

Meiko
Sep 20th, 2005, 11:19 AM
I don't remember if I know you or not, sorry :right:

Welcome back!

dan da man
Sep 20th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Last time I saw the Sleazy was on live on wolfy, never seen him online since, wonder where he's at, should be safe and sound, depends where he lives in America though. ;) lol j/k

EDIT - shit I didn't see his post :P, wlecome back man! lol.

Infernal Mass
Sep 20th, 2005, 02:37 PM
now that's a name i haven't seen in a real long time, welcome back man!

I may have changed my username since your departure i can't recall, I was Kabuki Magnifico,Beetlejuice and now this one...new one coming soon i need more gils though. :shame:

tempted
Sep 20th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Oh i remember you from when i first joined, welcome back!! :)

Harry
Sep 20th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Welcome back Sleazy! ;)

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 20th, 2005, 03:06 PM
It feels good to be back. Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.

happy_doughnut
Sep 20th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Aww. This is such great news! I'm very happy to see you back here, mr. Sleazy. Honestly... :shappy:

I think everyone missed you while you were gone, so it really is great news to see that you are back in action. YAY! *huggles*

BTW: Like the Infidel, I too have changed my name, I think... anyways, this is mena. tee hee.

EDIT2: *points* How can you have more gils than me?! Why am I so poor? :cry:

Infernal Mass
Sep 20th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Why am I so poor? :cry:

:( hey mena, i'll donate .01 gil!

Beretta55
Sep 21st, 2005, 03:12 AM
Good to have you back Sleazy. :)

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 21st, 2005, 06:38 AM
Last time I saw the Sleazy was on live on wolfy.

Man....wolfy on live. Good times. I regret trading that game now. However, if anyone wants to shoot me up on live I have the following live games:
Rainbow Six 3
Rainbow Six: Black Arrow
Counter Strike
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
ugh....Halo 2 (regrets buying this overhyped pos)

goodman
Sep 21st, 2005, 07:56 AM
Never wanted you to leave, myself, Sleaz, good to see you back. I know that the good folks at PSXE enjoyed you also, so your always welcome back there, also, my man...

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 21st, 2005, 09:06 AM
Nice to see you goodman. :D Is PSXE still around? I thought it had shut down for some reason.

Redpyramidhead
Sep 21st, 2005, 04:39 PM
Oh my god, can it be? Mr. Sleazy himself? Has it been 2 years or something crazy like that? WOW! I would have to say much welcoming back to you, my friend, from this end. This is your welcome back thread, man. Why don't you type away and tell us what you have been up to. This is truly great news that you are back! PEACE

_RED_ stuff

Pu the Owl
Sep 21st, 2005, 05:23 PM
Welcome back Sleazy, glad you made a return :)

goodman
Sep 21st, 2005, 05:31 PM
Nice to see you goodman. :D Is PSXE still around? I thought it had shut down for some reason. Sure its still around, that is how i found this forum back 4 years ago. Been streamlined some like all the forums nowadays, but that is the video game companies fault, nothing to talk about game wise much, and people's lives change. Good to see your doing well, bro...

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 21st, 2005, 07:34 PM
Why don't you type away and tell us what you have been up to.

Alrighty....The past year has been nothing short of amazing for me. I got a new job at ExxonMobil doing internal support. My role is a security analyist so I spend most of my day resetting people's passwords for email, lan, sap mainframe, unix, etc....The pay is good and the people are great. PLUS!! They flew me to Dallas TX for 6 weeks training. O M G What a time. I accomplished my three Texas goals.
1. Eat a huge steak. (No pic, sorry)
2. Ride a mechanical bull (http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/5360/img01246hn.jpg)
3. Fire handguns (http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/2359/dscf00119fq.jpg)

Yeah....we did every thing. Six flags, rodeo....drank...um....drank lots. We had a lot of fun :)

I also built a new house. My wife's parents live in an attached in law suite. Don't worry....I lucked out in the "in law" dept hehe. They are awesome, and we always have a babysitter, How awesome is that? I have pics somehwere's but I'm to tired to go digging through all my cd's and crap.

I'm sure there's more....but I can't think right now. hehe

merylsilverburg
Sep 21st, 2005, 08:35 PM
Welcome back Sleazy, it's been too long. :) It's great to see old members making a return. :)

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 21st, 2005, 09:05 PM
Hey Meryl!!! weeeee!

Oh and I do remember you Mena ;)

Berserker
Sep 22nd, 2005, 01:14 AM
Great to hear everything is going well for you.

PS why is it that everytime people pick up a gun they get this strange James Bond-look in their eyes :laugh:

kupoartist
Sep 22nd, 2005, 04:17 AM
Welcome back Mr Martini! This place even seems a little more lively already...