PDA

View Full Version : In the Game

IcyMourdor
Sep 19th, 2005, 11:15 AM
I'm not talking about video games. I'm referring to the dating game. You know, when a guy and girl, guy and guy, or girl and girl decide to go have the usual "dinner and a movie" or something maybe a little more extravagent.

What kind of things do you do for your dates?
Do you let the other person make the decisions or do you have to take a stand and decide?
Do dates you go on usually turn out well or do you feel it is just a waste of time?

tempted
Sep 19th, 2005, 02:08 PM
I don't go out on dates. well not much anyways...the last 2 times i did, they turned out a complete disaster and i had to run back home, and i mean really run lol...see, i'm the kind of person that likes to be surprised, the whole dinner and movie doesn't cut it for me anymore...so if a guy asks me out i expect him to at least make me have fun. Usually they fail. :disturb:

Qjij_jijQ
Sep 19th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Yeah, I don't do that... waste of my time.

DSgamer
Sep 19th, 2005, 06:13 PM
i like dating, i always pick the randomest places to go :-D dinner n a movie is like, totaly boring. thats something i do with whoever lol but i usualy end up going to the beach and just chill there and then go to like dennys lol, like, totaly cool d00d