PDA

View Full Version : Back ^_^

Urahara Kisuke
Sep 7th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Hello everyone. I would like to say that I am back. Sorry for any Birthdays I have missed so far so I would like to wish Gamer, Beserker, Redpyramidhead, Kupoartist, happy_doughnut, Piggle_humsy, Faile, Ryu/Scorp, and myself all a very Happy Happy Happy Birthday. ^_^
Lately I've just been busy with Summer Activities and such. So I haven't been able to come on. So now that Summer is over with, I'll try to be on a lot more now. Always a good thing.

Berserker
Sep 8th, 2005, 01:06 AM
Welcome back man, but damn dude did we missed your birthday :shame:
Happy belated birthday, hope it was a nice one and I'm looking forward to seeing you around more.

Pu the Owl
Sep 8th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Happy belated birthday, hope it was a nice one and I'm looking forward to seeing you around more.

I noticed it too. Frankly I thought about posting a birthday thread at that time (wasn't it yesterday or the day before yesterday?), but you were gone for a long time and I wasn't sure you were going to read it. Sorry! :weep:

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a good day!

Anyway, I'm really glad you're back! :)

Hylas
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Happy birthday! It's so cool you are back! :D

Urahara Kisuke
Sep 8th, 2005, 02:01 PM

Thanks. ^_^

I noticed it too. Frankly I thought about posting a birthday thread at that time (wasn't it yesterday or the day before yesterday?), but you were gone for a long time and I wasn't sure you were going to read it. Sorry!

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a good day!

Anyway, I'm really glad you're back! :)

Thanks and its alright, so many birthday threads already. ^_^

Happy birthday! It's so cool you are back! :D

Thanks. ^_^

Carlito
Sep 11th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Welcome back!

Meiko
Sep 11th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Welcome back and happy birthday!