PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings - Return of the King

Phenom
Sep 6th, 2005, 04:08 PM
OMG, how did y'all do it? This game is literally pissing me off to the final limits. I'm tempting to launch this damn game across the room. The only thing that's stopping me from doing so is that it's not my game.

Black Gates...... WTF!!!! All these hags coming at me. Make matters worse my "comrads" can't fight worth a lick, and now I have to protect them too while protecting my own ass.. >_>

What's the easiest method when it comes to this level? Who did you beat this level with because I'm using Aragorn? Level 8 I think....

Berserker
Sep 7th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Did you use your peers on any of the other levels?? That way they should be all up around level 6 or something, they should be capable of holding their own. Make good use of the spears that are jabbed in the ground and the fire-things you can turn over, that way you can instantly clean up a huge group of enemies. Plus divide your attention between your peers and as soon as a mini-boss enters the arena and attacks one of the others make sure you're there they make the most damage(against the normal enemies they can stand their ground for quite some time). Keep running around knocking over fire-things when there aren't any mini-bosses around.
Too take a mini-boss out make sure you hit him a few times with the single hard attack in order too knock his armor-pieces off and then just combo his ass out of there.
Enjoy the ride, cause it's gonna be one hell of a fight :laugh:
That level got my adrenaline pumping soo hard!