PDA

View Full Version : so it wasnt too long ... but i might be around more

trunks69420
Sep 5th, 2005, 02:34 AM
so okay. i moved a way aways from home.. like 4 hours.. you'll all be happy to know i'm doing much better... on and off ways ... ya know.. life aint cake.. so i still get s*** here and there.... but i'm still coke free.. which was my main hinderance in being back where i'm from... almost 2 months and *dynomite* :).. no cocaine... i have refrained from self destruction in forms of physical violence as much as possible... not perfect.. but then again who is right?

umm... i worked as a dishwasher at a baseball fantasy camp for about a month and met some awesome people.. some of my core friends here actually.. awesome s***.... and tommorow at about 1pm i start my new job at the state university here in Oneonta NY... i am gettin full teachters benefits and all that jazz as well.. cool a** s***... lovin it.

stayin single... for now.. for the moment... i've even lost some of my 'famed' sex drive... i'm tired of f***ing just to f***... i'm just taking it easy and enjoying life as much as possible.. cause sorry ladies... most ladies are just more problems anyways.,.. MOST.. not all :)

so yeah... i'm mostly happy.. i'm good... and i'm still as pretty as ever... s***s yes.

good to be back and hopefully i'll be around more than before..

wu tang.

Cory J.

Berserker
Sep 5th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Good S%#&*!!!

Good to hear things are working out for you Cor. You still will undoubtetly encounter problems and little setbacks, but coming this far already is major good stuff for real! Carry on the good life my friend and stay strong!

I'll talk to you soon!

Pu the Owl
Sep 5th, 2005, 06:18 AM
I'm really glad for you to hear things are getting better! I'm also glad you came here to tell us!

You must be proud you're getting better! Keep it up, even if at times it could get harder! Remember it's something you do for the most important person, yourself, not for others. But others, like us, will be happy for you to see you're fine and your life is taking the right direction!

*hugs*

tempted
Sep 5th, 2005, 02:17 PM
I guess i can say WELCOME BACK!!...even though we didn't lose contact at all. And ... yeah...everything else you already know. :)

Faile
Sep 5th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Nice one man. Hope things continue to work out well for you!

dan da man
Sep 6th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Nice one man, glad your back anyways init :D:D

pm me your msn hotmail!

Redpyramidhead
Sep 7th, 2005, 10:03 PM
My brotha! We need to start talkin more again... I've been busy this past week so I haven't been online at all. You're IM says your away right now. Good to hear again that you have been doing well bone. Now lets keep in touch like we used to do again... hows that? You got a number I can reach you at yet?! I miss you man... I really do. Glad to hear you are makin new friends in your new area. This new job of yours sounds dope as hell. You're gonna have to come visit me at my new place when u get time off bro. PEACE

_RED_ stuff

Hylas
Sep 8th, 2005, 08:13 AM
It's great you are better and it's even better you are here to tell us! Keep it up trunksie hehehe :D

Urahara Kisuke
Sep 8th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Yo trunks69420 and welcome back. Sounds like your doing pretty good, so keep it up.

trunks69420
Sep 14th, 2005, 12:24 PM
so yeah i never replied to this thread at all i realise now... thanks everyone for the welcome back and its great to be back... i just work a lot now... i got me a fulltime job at the state university... so i work a lot... but its great cause i'm gonna get benefits and shit now too... so i'm pretty happy about that :)

yep... pretty much it.. thanks again :)

Piggle_humsy
Sep 15th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Good to hear it Cor.
Hope to chat to you soon

:love: