PDA

View Full Version : Happeeey Failesness!

Hylas
Sep 3rd, 2005, 09:47 AM
So, it's your birthday!

Yeah, I come back after some absence and I'm so lucky to be able to start a birthday thread!

Hope you're having a great day: get lots of presents, drink and eat good stuff, spend your time with the persons you love the most doing whatever you like!

Meiko
Sep 3rd, 2005, 09:57 AM
So many birthdays!!! Isn't that great?

Happy birthday to you! Hope you have fun! :party:

kupoartist
Sep 3rd, 2005, 11:57 AM
Happy Birthday Faile!

My theory on the PS2Fantasy August / September birthday festival is that we all originated in the same factory or something.

MADRUCKIS
Sep 3rd, 2005, 12:26 PM
september is a great month for greatness

HOOOORAY GREATNESS

DSgamer
Sep 3rd, 2005, 12:31 PM
happy bday faile! weeeeeeee

Faile
Sep 3rd, 2005, 04:39 PM
We're all wonderful clones! The army of virgos! Thankyou guys, it was a very happy birthday. It's just a shame I have to be in so early, and barely drunk at all because I have to work tomorrow! But aww, birthday wishes mean a lot! I hope you all had great days too...! xx

happy_doughnut
Sep 3rd, 2005, 04:56 PM
We're all wonderful clones! The army of virgos!

For sure! XD

But yeah, happy birthday, Faile! It does suck when you have birthdays the day before having to go to school or work. It kinda detracts from the fun a little bit. But nevertheless, it's good to head you had a good day. :)

Hopefully you spent it will all of your loved ones, while havin loads of fun! ^__^

Aubrey McFatum
Sep 3rd, 2005, 08:06 PM
Happy birthday!

merylsilverburg
Sep 3rd, 2005, 09:08 PM
Happy Birthday Faile. I hope your day turned out great and you had lots of fun. :)

IcyMourdor
Sep 4th, 2005, 12:47 AM
Happy ß-day Faile!!!

dan da man
Sep 4th, 2005, 09:48 AM
happy b-day faile !!!!!!!!

Pu the Owl
Sep 4th, 2005, 10:51 AM
I couldn't be here to post this thread. Thanks Hylas who did it!

I can only now post my wishes. So many things to do kept me away from the forums yesterday. Must be a conspiracy...

This year you couldn't try to kill your brain with burning oranges and other fancy alchemical products. Lucky!

Next time... it'll be next time. Be prepared! Arrr!

I will send my robot panda to you, with a box containing a new rioting kit. It'll be filled also with magical rabbits, explosive coconuts, a whole army of pooh bears with alarming indigestions, a pirate dictionary, a pink eyepatch, stuffed lions that mew and real cats that roar. Plus all my hope you'll be ok and happy for the longest time and with the greatest intensity.

To sum it up: happy birthdayay! Ahoy! :arrr:

x

Faile
Sep 4th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Aw thankyou, everyone! I don't (really don't) expect anyone to wish me a happy birthday, so when so many lovely people do, it makes me grin like a really scary cheshire cat! Without going into too much detail and getting overly sentimental, the last twelve months have been pretty bad (culminating in my ending up in hospital at the end of july having been blinded in one eye, which luckily has since gotten somewhat better. I love being able to see so much! Although a pink eyepatch would be so cool...), so I'm now convinced that everything has to get better from here on in!

Panuru! You need to watch out for such cthulian conspiracies! They're everywhere I look these days, especially in the lake at work. Tentacles afoot, and giant walking Squid! Arrggh! However, you've now offered me the lifeline in your robotic panda and supplies! We can finally strike back at the great evil and power behind the throne, he of explosive oranges and all bad things, Mr. S-R! His trickery cannot last, now. Rioting is afoot!

Again, thankyou to all you lovely people. I'm sorry if you think that sometimes on this forum, I don't care about you all, or don't contribute well or something similar. I really do care and read as much as I can. It's just sometimes I lack the ability to write anything meaningful in reply... Much love and kittens and cakes to all xx

Qjij_jijQ
Sep 4th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Damn... January should become the official "Do it" month :laugh:

Happy birthday!
May you find some change in each of your pockets!

Berserker
Sep 5th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Sorry for being late, but best birthday wishes to you Faile! That this year may rock like none before!

trunks69420
Sep 5th, 2005, 02:19 AM
i'm not late cause i'm always on time...

so happy birthday sweetie <3

xoxoxo :)

Faile
Sep 5th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Aw thanks guys! It's nice to receive birthday wishes at any time of the year at all! I shall endevour to make this year rock for all that wish it so. yeah!

Phenom
Sep 5th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Sorry I'm late as well. Been busy and had quite a bit on my mind as of late. Happy birthday.

Carlito
Sep 11th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Happy belated birthday!

Faile
Sep 11th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Wow! Thanks guys. Seems odd that it was a week ago, in my head I've always been 22. Eek! 22! Thanks again!

Redpyramidhead
Sep 15th, 2005, 08:57 PM
*sneaks in door* HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAILE!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

_RED_ stuff

Piggle_humsy
Sep 17th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Faile!
Army of Virgo's.. I like the sound of that! :D

Sorry about the late reply.. :P

Faile
Sep 19th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Wow! Thanks again guys! It's seems it was ages ago now. I'm quite settled (some might say entrenched) in being twenty two already. Thanks again! xx