PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday

Phenom
Aug 28th, 2005, 05:38 AM
I think everyone started one except me..
Happy Birthday happy_doughnut. I didn't know you were a virgo.

Sort of sad to have a birthday on a Sunday because there's barely anything to do. Hope you can conjure up something.

IcyMourdor
Aug 28th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Happy ß-day!!!

merylsilverburg
Aug 28th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Happy Birthday, hope today turns out to be a great one. :)

Pu the Owl
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Happy birthday Doughnut-Mena! Steal a piece of cake for us and enojy the day!
Oh yes... I hope you're getting lots of presents and drinking oceans of grog... hope the company is good too! Arrr! :ahoy:

PS: be good... it's your birthday and you can do almost anything, apart from kicking rabbits, hitchhicking, biting your feet's nails and getting married! Well... maybe there are a couple of other things, but I don't want to sound too picky and ruin all the fun!

Rei
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Have a good one :)

DSgamer
Aug 28th, 2005, 01:51 PM
OH MY GOD I LOVE MENA HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLY f I LOVE YOU ! WEEEEEEEEEEEEBLOOOP :) :) HAVE THE BESTEST BIRTHDAY EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! MENAFACE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEBLOOOP

Faile
Aug 28th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Happy birthday! Being a virgo is fun, I think/I guess/I hope. Hope it's a happy birthday!

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 28th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Happy B-day

~Will

Nelo Angelo
Aug 28th, 2005, 10:33 PM
OH MY GOD I LOVE MENA HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLY f I LOVE YOU ! WEEEEEEEEEEEEBLOOOP :) :) HAVE THE BESTEST BIRTHDAY EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! MENAFACE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEBLOOOP

You ok man? >_>

Happy birthday. *throws birthday stones at her*

Meiko
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Happy birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

Piggle_humsy
Aug 29th, 2005, 04:33 PM
I may have already wished you a Happy birthday... but just incase I didn't...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HD!! :happy:

Hope it was great! :D

:roll:

I don't remember your birthday being so close to mine... did you move it? :laugh:

Qjij_jijQ
Aug 29th, 2005, 06:47 PM
I already PMed you, but what the heck... I feel like wasting time! :happy:

Happy Birthday! :party:

... and remember what I told you:
When you put your underwear, place the yellow in front and the brown in the back, that way, it's a lot less yucky when you're walking!

*Note: Sorry you had to hear that people... HD has... issues.
Don't worry, she's actually seeing someone for that. Wish her luck! :D

goodman
Aug 29th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Happy Birthday, Doughnut! Hope it went well, that Qjij_Qjij has always been a little different hasnt he? Lol........

Berserker
Aug 30th, 2005, 01:22 AM
Happy belated b-day, sorry for being late but I still wish you all the best!

kupoartist
Aug 30th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Happy Birthday! (Pardon my lateness!)

dan da man
Aug 30th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Sorry im late, happy b-day mena! Hope you had a good time. :D

Beretta55
Aug 30th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Gah, late for a birthday again. Happy birthday Mena, I hope you had a great time. :)

happy_doughnut
Aug 30th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Ah, thank you, thank you. I'm delighted to receive all of your birthday wishes. :)

I had a pretty good time. I didn't do much, but I did manage to go out to dinner with a friend and my lover, so it was all quite fun. Plus the meal was super delicious. I didn't get any cake, though. :cry: Where is my cake?!?! :frust:

But yeah. It kinda sucked that I had to go back to school the very next day. I had to come home early to get my stuff ready. Blah. I received some nice presents, but the best one was from Duck: He gave me a DS along with Nintendogs. They are so super cute!! Aww. It was a great gift because ever since my puppy passed away last summer, these little sims are as close as I will ever get to having another puppy...

But thanks again, everyone! Reading this thread made me happey. :shappy:

Hylas
Sep 3rd, 2005, 09:54 AM
Happy birthday mena! Glad you had a good one!

I would buy you a cake, but maybe it's too late for it!?

trunks69420
Sep 5th, 2005, 02:19 AM
happy happy happy.

birthday. wu tang. :) <3