PDA

View Full Version : Shenmue 3

Phenom
Aug 24th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Bout damn time.

Not sure how many Shenmue fans there are here, but I'll post this anyway.

http://games.kikizo.com/news/200508/141_p1.asp

Interesting. Yu Suzuki was barely invovled with this one. Wonder how it will turn out. (for starters... I didn't know he left AM2)

It would be very interesting to see this game become a multi-platformer. Though it doesn't need to be on Nintendo. (FECK NINTENDO.) Though I wouldn't mind if it stayed with Microsoft. Seeing that there controllers fit best.

DSgamer
Aug 24th, 2005, 01:29 PM
welp, resident evil is coming to nintendo DS w00t w00t

Vic Viper
Aug 24th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Sega better make this for the PS3 !!! :frust:

Vic Viper
Aug 24th, 2005, 02:32 PM

enjoy your silly port, N revolution wont get biohazard 5. :arrr:

Phenom
Aug 24th, 2005, 05:16 PM
And this is important to me because????

merylsilverburg
Aug 30th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Sega better make this for the PS3 !!! :frust:

They also better make the third game much more exciting and better than the second.

happy_doughnut
Aug 30th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Though it doesn't need to be on Nintendo. (FECK NINTENDO.) Though I wouldn't mind if it stayed with Microsoft. Seeing that there controllers fit best.

I don't. I hated playing it on the X-Box. I had a huge issue with the controller. The way the buttons are layed out made an injustice to the game, imo. That and it was annoying to have to go play at my nephews house. Great game, but it wasn't good enough for me to dish out cash to buy an X-Box. Nevar.

I think the best one was the one for the DC. Now THAT was a console. Anyway, everything was better in that game.

I hope the 3rd one is better. The 2nd one was kind of boring for me. And I also hope they make it either for the PS3 or the Revolution, since those are the consoles I will be getting.

DSgamer
Aug 30th, 2005, 10:53 PM
revolution!! w00t w00t

Phenom
Aug 31st, 2005, 05:00 AM
Let me do this now before I get cursed to death. If I am offending any Nintendo fans, I apologize. (But that fact remains, I still hate Nintendo XD)

I don't. I hated playing it on the X-Box. I had a huge issue with the controller. The way the buttons are layed out made an injustice to the game, imo. That and it was annoying to have to go play at my nephews house. Great game, but it wasn't good enough for me to dish out cash to buy an X-Box. Nevar.

I think the best one was the one for the DC. Now THAT was a console.

Now this is what I don't understand. Were the controllers too big and clunky for you? You also say it was the buttons. The Xbox controllers are very similar to the Dreamcast controllers except for the shape. That's how I found it so easy to get use to. (Dreamcast was my favorite console.)

Now I will admit, the 1st one is better overall, but the 2nd one wasn't all that bad. It had the action to keep me entertained. What I didn't like about it was that they had you to go through all this fighting for the majority of the game, and then when you leave for Guilin, it's nothing but QTE's and story telling. I really hate slow downs like that.

I hope the 3rd one is better as well. It should be anyway, as much time as they stayed in the dark. They are suppose to be combining the 1st 2, and adding the 3rd with it. (Might be one long ass game.)

On a negative note. Gamer, you sure do like to spam don't you?

dan da man
Aug 31st, 2005, 08:43 AM
Cool, hope they make it for the Xbox 360, fuck the ps3, looks like my George foreman grill in my kitchen, and the controller looks like a banana, whoever disses the xbox controller and says the ps3 controller will be awesome needs there head testing, just my imo.

Also there bringing out, Shemnue 1,2,3 in one collection pack for the Xbox 360 I think!!!

Vic Viper
Aug 31st, 2005, 11:34 AM
Cool, hope they make it for the Xbox 360, fuck the ps3, looks like my George foreman grill in my kitchen, and the controller looks like a banana, whoever disses the xbox controller and says the ps3 controller will be awesome needs there head testing, just my imo.

Also there bringing out, Shemnue 1,2,3 in one collection pack for the Xbox 360 I think!!!

booooo !!!1:boo:

PS3 all the way. :arrr:

Infernal Mass
Aug 31st, 2005, 05:15 PM
I don't. I hated playing it on the X-Box. I had a huge issue with the controller. The way the buttons are layed out made an injustice to the game, imo.

that because you have little fat sausage fingers, XD

happy_doughnut
Aug 31st, 2005, 07:11 PM
Now this is what I don't understand. Were the controllers too big and clunky for you? You also say it was the buttons. The Xbox controllers are very similar to the Dreamcast controllers except for the shape. That's how I found it so easy to get use to. (Dreamcast was my favorite console.)

I never said that I liked the controllers of the DC. In fact, thats probably the one thing I didn't enjoy about the console. However, the game and console itself are way better than the X-Box.

Yes, the controllers for the PS3, if those are indeed the final models, are crap. I just know I am going to jab mu ribs with them. BUT, the 360 better than the PS3? I may dislike Sony and I may have cursed my PS2 to hell more times than I care to remember, but nah. As far as I'm concerned, this new console from M$ is just a witto "upgrade" from what it has now; nothing spectacular. Also, the design on the PS3 isn't very nice. It's too huge and too much a printer-look a like, but the X-Box commited a cardinal sin with that logo: Ye do not steal from the DC! Cause oh, my god... that is so the DC logo. "It goes full circle," right? Why? Cause it's 360 degrees? Well, a square also has 360 degrees! So there! :mean:

that because you have little fat sausage fingers

Shaddap, Infidel! Just because you have hotdog fingers doesn't mean everyone else does too!

Infernal Mass
Sep 1st, 2005, 06:23 AM
Shaddap, Infidel! Just because you have hotdog fingers doesn't mean everyone else does too!

yes it does! and stop it with your lies and propoganda or I report you to the mods..:approve:

happy_doughnut
Sep 1st, 2005, 08:45 PM
What propaganda, sausage infidel?

*reports*

Infernal Mass
Sep 2nd, 2005, 12:48 PM
What propaganda, sausage infidel?

*reports*

maybe you do want one ticket to banville hmm? :smirk:

merylsilverburg
Sep 2nd, 2005, 01:40 PM
Let's try sticking to the topic, okay? Thanks.

Beretta55
Sep 2nd, 2005, 05:58 PM
I loved the first Shenmue to death, one of the best damn games I’ve ever played. I still have my dreamcast and a copy of the title. Shenmue 2 on the other hand was just rather........"bleh." I got bored of it quickly for some reason. The appeal of the second one didn't hook me like the first one did, I to play shenmue 2 again someday since I want to see how it ends. But hopefully Shenmue 3 lights that spark the first one gave me.

merylsilverburg
Sep 3rd, 2005, 09:14 PM
Shenmue 2 on the other hand was just rather........"bleh." I got bored of it quickly for some reason.

You're probably not the only one. I only stuck it out because, as you already know, I thought the second game might conclude the whole series, but no...they left it off at a "WTF?" cliffhanger so unexpectantly. The second game was really just drab IMO.