PDA

View Full Version : Alright you football and basketball fans.

Phenom
Aug 13th, 2005, 03:24 AM
I'm looking for some football and basketball games. Keep in mind that I am a cheap bastard. ^_^

It's been so long since I've played either one of those type of games. The last basketball game I've played was ESPN 2k5 (but I was very disappointed in that game.)

The last football game I've played was NFL 2k for the Dreamcast. O_O So yea, I'm long overdue for another football game.

RobHardo
Aug 13th, 2005, 11:09 AM
im a fan of the NCAA franchise from EA....

TtTackler
Aug 13th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Madden 06 just came out the other day. I havn't picked it up though, waiting for the PSP and next-gen versions..

Phenom
Aug 13th, 2005, 12:41 PM
TT - Yea, I know Madden 06 just came out, but it cost $50, and I'm one of those cheap folks that likes to wait for them to go on sale. ^_^

Snake - Err... I don't know.... I never have been a fan of the NCAA franchise, but I'll try one out. Which one do you recommend?

Vic Viper
Aug 13th, 2005, 02:11 PM
well maddenopoly will be the only football game with the NFL license, since EA bought the rights to it. :frust:

midway is coming out with Blitz, but with generic teams, it will be 10 bucks less than maddenopoly.

i suggest getting ESPN nfl 2k5, it has a dated roster, but its far superior to any madden game ever made. :mean: