PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Movies

Phenom
Aug 11th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Any movies y'all are looking forward to seeing? For the moment Four Brothers have caught my interest, and probably Deus Bigalow: European Gigalow. (sp?)

I probably won't get a chance to see Four Brothers until next week though.... So I'll need a review for this one if anyone goes to see this.

Phenom
Aug 13th, 2005, 04:52 AM
I just saw the previews of Transporter 2. Must say I'm impressed because I liked the 1st one, and this one looks better than that.... so yea "shrugs"

P.S. Why does the edit button disappear after a day has gone by?

goodman
Aug 13th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Saw Four Brothers yesterday, not bad, and i gather you live in that area so you can probably relate to it. Im gonna see the new war movie The Great Raid that also came out yesterday, and just kinda keep watching for new stuff. Oh, and Transporter 2 does look good, ive got Transporter tivoed on my tv so im gonna watch it real soon, probably next week. Four Brothers is well worth seeing, i think you will like it, the story isnt hard to follow, and the action and violence are pretty non stop for sure. Its interesting how Fionnula Flanagan has kept her career going through so many decades. Ive seen her in American and British/other films for 40 years now...

happy_doughnut
Aug 13th, 2005, 04:55 PM
I'm going to go see The Skeleton Key tonight with my friends.

It's been a long time since I saw a "scary" movie, so I'm looking forward to it. Plus, Wes is directing it, so it shouldn't be bad.

I've also been meaning to watch The Fantastic 4, but I never get a chance! Last time I went to the movies, the guy in front of me bought the last tickets for it, and I ended up watching Stealth. Eesh. Bad movie!

But yeah, The Skeleton Key it is for me tonight. I hope it's good. It's been a long time since I've watched a scary movie, but even longer since I watch a good scary movie. =|

BTW: The Edit button is disabled after a few/some minutes after posting, so watch out for that!

MADRUCKIS
Aug 14th, 2005, 12:33 AM
all the recent movies look soo bad to me

the critics agreed with me...four brothers is the only one that doesnt look like it sucks but I'll netflix it later on down the line

skeleton key
deuce biggalo
red eye

they all look weak

brothers grimm might actually be watchable but who knows...alot of CG and no story, Matt Damon with an english accent is suspect too

the best of this summer, by far, was batman

and the next movies im looking forward to are the harry Potters' 'Goblet..'....and I know I'll hate it because book four was my fav of the series and theres no possible way they can close to catching the greatness of Rowlings vision of that book (but till novemeber to wait to see)
oh and The Lion, The With, and the Wardrobe.........wow december is too far away!

goodman
Aug 14th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Went and saw "Must Like Dogs" and thought it was real fun. Being a veteran of online dating there were a lot of parallels i could draw and relate to, good flick. Gonna see the 40 Year old Virgin next weekend when it comes out, cant help but be funny i expect since im familiar with the main actor, and he is real quirky... The previews for the new Tim Burton animated movie that comes out in September looks excellent, i anticipate it highly...

Phenom
Aug 15th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Four Brothers is well worth seeing, i think you will like it, the story isnt hard to follow, and the action and violence are pretty non stop for sure.
Ah, thanx for the miniview. I'll definitely check it out as soon as I can.