PDA

View Full Version : dukes of hazzard

RobHardo
Aug 6th, 2005, 08:07 AM
what a great movie.................... definetly a laugh out loud comedy/action
movie........and the fact that the guys from super troopers make an appearence makes it that much better

Redpyramidhead
Aug 6th, 2005, 11:21 PM
So it IS worth it? I remember watching it when I was a kid when it was still on the air. My brother n I would get all amped for the car chases n when the General Lee did those famous flying jumps through the air our mouths would drop and we'd be like "awesome!" :laugh: Plus I had a crush on Daisy Dukes...lol. Who didn't? :D Rednecks and car chases can make for good entertainment... great combo... gotta admit... haha.

_RED_ stuff

goodman
Aug 7th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Gonna see it later next week, i bet Jessica Simpson is worth the ride......

Infernal Mass
Aug 8th, 2005, 03:04 PM
this movie is weaksauce..

goodman
Aug 8th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Us ole codgers need the eye candy!!!!!!! lol.......

DSgamer
Aug 8th, 2005, 05:43 PM
this movie licks nuts

goodman
Aug 8th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Im going for one errr, i mean two reasons alone!!!! lol

DSgamer
Aug 8th, 2005, 05:48 PM
just make sure u dont get caught doing anythin pee wee-like in the theater

goodman
Aug 8th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Dont worry, im not like that, i can hold off till laterssssss...........

DSgamer
Aug 9th, 2005, 01:31 AM
yea right, thats why u edited your post lol jk meng

RobHardo
Aug 9th, 2005, 09:03 AM
y'all must've never seen super troopers

goodman
Aug 10th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Ive officially heard enough and am not gonna go see it, will catch it on video, since im sure it will be there soon. Here is what im gonna go see very soon, comes out on Friday>

http://www.movietickets.com/movie_detail.asp?movie_id=41492&showdate=0&mdstate=1

Redpyramidhead
Aug 10th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Ok I saw it on Sunday and I would have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I was afraid they'd get it all wrong as they often do when trying to revive something such as this that had a very specific feel to it back in the day, but this movie pulled through for me. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen by a longshot and it probably wont be a blockbuster, but there was enough of a nostalgaic feel to it with plenty of general lee action and offbeat redneck antics to keep a smile on my face for most of the movie. Maybe I'm just a fanboy and a sucker for movies that include car chases. Who knows? I say check it out if you got the extra money.

_RED_ stuff

goodman
Aug 11th, 2005, 06:22 AM
May go see Skeleton Key or something else tomorrow, so might just sneak into it for a while, at least long enough to get a few yacks. I wasnt a fan of the show, actually, but they have really promoted this movie a lot. My local and well known nationally, film critic, Gary Cogill, says its the worse movie so far of 2005. Once he said that it pretty much changed any thought of paying to see it, and will just catch it by accident somewhere...

Redpyramidhead
Aug 11th, 2005, 09:59 PM
My local and well known nationally, film critic, Gary Cogill, says its the worse movie so far of 2005

Well either he just doesnt get it or maybe I'm just too easily amused? I'd like to think of myself as somebody who's not very easy on the movies he sees, though.

_RED_ stuff

Berserker
Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:15 AM
I will give this movie a change, purely for the nostalgic value. I used to have a matchbox General Lee, so that says it all really :laugh:

goodman
Aug 22nd, 2005, 06:21 AM
Saw 40 Year Old Virgin yesterday, hilarious!