PDA

View Full Version : Killer 7

Beretta55
Jul 19th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Anybody try this game out yet? My friend has been bringing the PS2 version over the last week or so and so far it's an extremely fun game. The gameplay for this game to be honest is the lowest point of the game but everything else makes up for it. It sounds strange but if you play this expecting a deep and involving gameplay experience you might end up hating it. The story, style, characters, sound, voice acting and everything else makes the game. I bought the GC version today and can't wait to start playing it at my own pace. I feel this is one of those love it or hate it kind of games but if you give it a chance you might find yourself enjoying what it has to offer. If anybody wants to know anything detailed about the gameplay or anything else in general just ask I'm really going to be getting into this game for the next week or so.

Vic Viper
Jul 19th, 2005, 09:44 PM
i want to get it but i dont want to pay full price for it, i'll wait for the price drop. :shame:

Phenom
Jul 20th, 2005, 04:28 AM
I didn't know this game was out just yet. I'll go back to blockbuster tomorrow and see if they have it in.