PDA

View Full Version : Live from Romania

Frozen
Jul 14th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Wazzup ya'll?

I just happened to get an internet cafe installed here in our little campment in Romania, where my unit will be for about a month, in a joint friendly exercise with their armed forces.

Wanted to say hello to all of you, as always, missing this place.

Daniel Legge
Jul 14th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Howdy there,

How goes it?
:)

goodman
Jul 14th, 2005, 01:32 PM
привет my friend. Give the first beautiful girl you see there a big hug for me!

IcyMourdor
Jul 14th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Hey there Frozen!!! Be sure to keep in touch as much as possible over there. Good luck bro!

Berserker
Jul 15th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Cool to hear from you again man! Nice to hear you're enjoying yourself.
Keep in touch for the month, let us now how life is for you there.

Frozen
Jul 15th, 2005, 10:26 AM
привет my friend. Give the first beautiful girl you see there a big hug for me!

No, sir, I won't limit myself to a hug. Supposedly, we have to stay away from any females... but you know how it goes :D

I'm glad to see that things haven't changed as much as I thought they would. All the cool people is still around! :)

goodman
Jul 15th, 2005, 10:33 AM
I get emails from Russian women often wanting me to come over and take them back here and have a family... basically a free green card, but im sure some are really sincere. I will say there are some beautifes over there.

Vic Viper
Jul 15th, 2005, 03:04 PM
hi. frozen. :)

Harry
Jul 15th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Hello Frozen,

it's fantastic you were able to log in the forums from there and that you are doing fine! Just tell us some more about your life there, if you have the time!

Redpyramidhead
Jul 15th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Hey Frozen. Good to see you, mang. Yeah, those romanian chicks... you better enjoy that while you can :laugh:

_RED_ stuff

Rei
Jul 16th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Hey man, it's cool too see you again! Hope everything's ok :cool:

RobHardo
Jul 16th, 2005, 11:23 AM
teach em some of that cqc from snake eater ;-)

Frozen
Jul 16th, 2005, 11:37 AM
I get emails from Russian women often wanting me to come over and take them back here and have a family... basically a free green card, but im sure some are really sincere. I will say there are some beautifes over there.

Aaah, those russians, let me tell you... :lick: you need to come visit me at germany before I leave man. Don't need to make any marriage promises to them, trust me.

Harry, I'm just going to stay here for a month, so my "life" here really isn't any "life" :laugh: we are just here training, we really don't get to see any cities or anything about anything, just the training field. We are supposed to have a little trip to the beach before we leave, however. All I can say is that romanian women are gorgeous and romanians in general are very nice and friendly, and treat us with a lot of respect. (which I didn't expect) For the little I've noticed, this is a very poor country, which saddens me, because the people is so nice overall, makes me think they deserve better.

Solid, I'm eager to see the next MG game but I guess we won't see it until PS3 is out. (Won't buy AC!D any time soon)

Don't be fooled, though, these romanians might be poor, but that does not mean they don't stay in shape. I've really been thinking, seriously, how well would we american soldiers do agaisnt any other army if we didn't have the technology and equipment that we have... but that's another story.

RobHardo
Jul 16th, 2005, 11:41 AM
i soon might be apart of the armed forces by soon next year, but i might go to the air force academy after i graduate :-) so ill do a fly by for u frozen ;-)

Frozen
Jul 17th, 2005, 11:28 PM
i soon might be apart of the armed forces by soon next year, but i might go to the air force academy after i graduate :-) so ill do a fly by for u frozen ;-)

Well, that sounds great! And yes, if you ae going to join, join the Air Force. I guess I'm going to have to salute you and call you "sir" eventually, then :D

Frozen
Jul 29th, 2005, 11:56 AM
GUYS!!!!

I got to take a trip to the beach at Constanza last sunday...

If you are a single male, YOU GOT to go to that place. It's men's paradise.

I would post pictures, but those would get me banned :D

Got another week left here, then back to Germany.