PDA

View Full Version : I've been here for a while.. time to say goodbye.

trunks69420
Jul 10th, 2005, 08:35 PM
PS2fantasy.com,

I love you. I've been here since like.. 2001... before the new format... i have loved it.. and met some really great friends here. but.. due to my habits in life. i have to leave my house. and my town.

okay.. well you are all family so i'll give the details. I've had a continuing battle with addictions of every kind. More specifically with cocaine. on top of a bunch of other shit... i've just gotten too caught up in that kind of lifestyle and i think if i have to recover.... i have to get away.

So as of this comming saturday the 14th.. i dont know if i'll be online at all or anything anymore... i'll be leaving for Oneanta NY. So.. this is a fond farewell.. when i have a lil more time i'll write more 'personalised' goodbyes.

Thanks for the good times

Cory J. Green

MADRUCKIS
Jul 10th, 2005, 09:07 PM
sorry to see that things turned out the way they did, man...really

at least you yourself noticed what path you were taking, alot of people (that I've seen in person) dont realize until they're lying in a street breathing their last breathes (I live in the bronx and its a piece of new york that you grow up with)

hope to hear from you again in the near future ruling over people in some distant country or just doing good things for yourself

DSgamer
Jul 10th, 2005, 09:35 PM
hey trunks man, i love the shit out of you. member when we were back in 'nam and we fought off the viets? well just do the same thing with your addiction man, I hope that you conquer that garbage and clean yourself up. love you baby

Berserker
Jul 11th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Hi Cory, sad to hear you're leaving but I know this is something you have to do. I wish you all the best and I know it'll work out in the end for you cause you're a strong mofo.
Take care bro!

Urahara Kisuke
Jul 11th, 2005, 01:34 AM
Yo man, thats a sad thing to hear, hopefully you overcome your addiction sometime soon, until then though; Peace out man and best of luck. ^_^

tempted
Jul 11th, 2005, 02:20 AM
I want you to know one thing that will never end -my love for you. I love you, friend. :)

jjmoohead
Jul 11th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Sometimes we are not delt the best hand, but I am glad to see that your throwing away the bad cards in hopes for better ones...only time will tell what hand you end up with.

All the best!

Moo

Phenom
Jul 11th, 2005, 04:09 AM
Best I can really say is overcome your addiction and come back in the future. (Sorry that I can't be more encouraging)

dan da man
Jul 11th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Hey trunks, this is sad news your leaving, but im happy the path your choosing, becoming clean and starting a new leaf, if you ever want to talk about your problems pm me or add me to msn, im gonna miss your posts buddy.

Farewell man and take good care. :)

Infernal Mass
Jul 11th, 2005, 11:20 AM
drugs are a dangerous companion, yet i've met people who were able to integrate their addiction into thier lives without it causing any problems around them socially or finacially. For example, I knew a girl you worked at a bank and used crank all the time, you'd never know it though unless she told you. I also knew a lady who was a chiropractor that smoked weed often..very often. I'm not saying that trying to make amends with addiction is an alternative in any way, because even if they were able to function properly despite thier addiction they are still dependent on thier drug of choice to a certain degree. That's where I think drugs suck ass hardcore..the whole dependency aspect. I was able to walk away from that path while I was still really young, good luck to you and yours.

TtTackler
Jul 11th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Good luck with your journey.

Daniel Legge
Jul 11th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Hey there, not really much that i can say which hasnt already been said, so ill just say good luck and at least you figured out you had to do something about it before it was to late. Good luck and i hope it all works out for you. :)

REChick14
Jul 11th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Cory you know I wish you the best. You are always there for me when I need you. You know im here for you all the way. I promise you once I get my DL im goin to visit you so we can have our tea party, lol. Its all good. Much Luv :happy:

happy_doughnut
Jul 11th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Like the rest, I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, Cory. It really is sad news. However, I am glad to hear that you are willing to detract from the path you are on now and walk towards a new one, and hopefully a better one.

It really does take a lot of courage to admit that you are living an unhealthy lifestyle, not just for you, but for anyone. To have the prowess to admit this and to try to change it are two points in your favor. Believe me, this is one of the hardest decisions to make and also a very important step because after this, you will find that the courage really is lying within you and nothing will stop you. :)

I wish to you the very best and hope that someday you come back, living the life you truly want to live.

Many hugs, kisses, and best wishes your way.

Faile
Jul 11th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Good luck, kid. Everyone has to battle their demons, one day or another.

Pu the Owl
Jul 11th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Hope you'll be better soon. Best wishes and good luck for everything...

... and if you'll ever get the chance to come back, you'll always be the welcome.

Vic Viper
Jul 11th, 2005, 09:32 PM
good bye trunks, we'll miss ya !! :cry: :cry:

Piggle_humsy
Jul 12th, 2005, 05:55 AM
I can't believe what I'm reading!:shock: :(
No more Cor Cor? ever..? :cry:
ok what I wanna say seems to personal to put in this post so I'm gonna message you.

Just know I'll miss you. Loads. You have been a special part of my life.

*hugs*

Love you cor. :weep:

Piggle :shame:
x x x x

trunks69420
Jul 13th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Okay.. so i said if i had time i'de give some more personalized goodbyes... i dont have a lot of time right now.. but i'll get as far as i can.. and dont feel bad if i dont mention you... cause i'm sure you know how i feel anyways :)

okay first and foremost to PS2F itself.. with wonderful mods and great people.. you've made these past few years really enjoyable and have kept me around. harry/fortune... you two are great and have always showed me support.. and put up with my incredibly foul mouth.... i'm a token of misspent youth i guess... but you guys still love me so i just want to say thank you.. .same goes to the other mods: carlito, Mourdor, and.. well theres a shit ton of em... but i love you all. thanks

Red-. Well. i gotta talk to you more 'one on one' for some things... but this guy right here.. took a damn bus.. and came to meet me and we embarked on conquering toronto... and had a fucking great time doing it... amazing times. mark you are like a brother to me. and i love ya man. but no worries. you got the way to get in touch with me when i leave.. and shit.. now you'll just have to come visit me in Oneanta instead of pavilion... ps. its got two colleges and everything is in walking distance from where i'll be living... so... ... that means no more boredom.

Eli- Another amazing person who i've made such a lasting friendship with. Its amazing how we just started talking and our relationship has changed so much over such a short period of time.. one person i truly trust and truly love... despite all our beating eachother with sticks and stones all the time. One day when i'm rich and famous *it will happen* i'll be sure to make a stop over to portugal :D

Berserker- D*********.. i always told ya i'de never say your name allowed on here bro... but through the 50 cent cd's and just overall amazing advice you've given me.. you fucking rock man. i thank you for always giving a damn and actually caring about what was going on in my life. thanks for the friendship man.. it wont be forgotten.

REchick- Oh the lovely enrique. so many good times and great conversations... you are so kind and loving the world needs a few more people like you... except ... well.. i hate that you think you can beat me in halo... theres no chance in hell woman... None. NONE! !!!... i love ya and i'll talk to you someday i'm sure!

SSSnake/'i suck at halo'-... dude... i dont know how i became such good friends with a creed fan.. but i managed it. and i dont know how you tolerated and ******* like me.. but for some reason.. we meshed really well.. you are a fucking awesome friend and i'm glad i've had some impact on your life.... and remember when you're old and wrinkly.. you have no one to thank for the women in your life but me. and all the advice i gave you. <3

MAD-.. besides being confused as hell as to who you were on my myspace page... i've grown to love you and your antics... well no antics.. but i still know on xbox live you respect and fear the 'with teeth'... as you should. you're a great guy and always know a good flick when you see one. peace and best wishes bro.

Gamer- What else can i say to you..... *******. i love you :) one of the people who's been talking to me for a long ass time.. cause he likes good music and i got him into some damn good bands too if i do say so myself.. actually.. its my fault he's so scene... you bastard. love you man.

Ryu- You rock man. i didnt get to know you as long as i would have liked to.. but the first time i saw your icon of brandon lee 'the crow'.. i knew we'de get along. keep on being A okay my friend and i'm sure i'll catch up with you someday.

Dan da man-.. oh lord.. i remembered when i disliked you strongly.. well.. that was when you told me my mom was ugly... but still.. it wasnt needed man. just kidding man. you are an awesome guy with great taste in games and you always have something good to say........usually :) peace and love.

Infernal Mass- Thank you very much for your kind words... i wish i could be like the people in your story who could co-exist with their 'dangerous companion'... but unfortunately.. when i do drugs.. i do them all or nothing.. no pussy shit. so its either hardcore or none for me.. and i am going with none. thanks for your concern and kind words. take care of yourself and stay up. peace

Piggle- My amazing lady doll from the UK. made my sig and made me smile.. you rock girl. thank you for everything and for staying my friend though i stay distant at times. ask anyone.. i'm always private... and i'm sure you know too. lol. take care of yourself and keep it real yo. <3 ya

oi.... well i have company pulling into my driveway right now...

if i forgot you.. post rather soon so i can write something to you too. cause i dont mean to miss anyone.. i just had some spare time and wanted to write something to you guys.

love and peace my friends <3

Cory J.

YunaDiva05
Jul 13th, 2005, 07:05 PM
It's gonna be sad to see you leave Cory :( I know we haven't spoke much but from them times we did talk it was fun... You're a cool person... I wish this wasn't good-bye but you gotta do what you gotta do... I'll keep you in my prayers though... We're all gonna miss you...
Stay strong Cor...
Love ya,
Yunie
a.k.a
Drea

Keyblade Master
Jul 13th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Me: Thanks for being such a good friend, and poster. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Inner child:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Legge
Jul 14th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Reminds me of a quote from the simpsons;

''So is this goodbye? No its more like... smell ya later''

Take it easy dude, and remember dont eat the yellow snow :)

Redpyramidhead
Jul 15th, 2005, 11:50 PM
I love you, Brother. You are indeed the mang. Don't forget it. Talk to you soon.

_RED_ stuff

Rei
Jul 16th, 2005, 04:02 AM
We'll miss you and your posting trunks... :(