PDA

View Full Version : C'mon

Daniel Legge
Jun 27th, 2005, 10:25 AM
I know i havent been back to long but i noticed that the place isnt as busy as it once was, when i check for new posts there arent very many and its saddening (if that is indeed a word im not sure). So come on guys and girls lets get posting more and get some new members.

:karate:

trunks69420
Jun 27th, 2005, 11:05 AM
here's a new post... and i think you're hot. i want your butt dan. <3

Pu the Owl
Jun 27th, 2005, 11:34 AM
I don't think a "C'mon people! Post more!" thread will help increasing the posting. It would be better to have threads about whatever you like, but anyway about something people could actually talk about :P

007_JamesBond
Jun 27th, 2005, 12:44 PM
you need more of a motivational speech than that lol

kupoartist
Jun 27th, 2005, 05:26 PM
We're in a transitionary phase here right now... like it or not, "PS2"Fantasy's days are numbered because the PS2 itself is on its last legs. Sure there are a few titles upcomming that are worth talking about but not enough to run a forum on anymore. A gaming forum survives on games discussion, nothing else. We can all general chat wherever we like and the lifeblood of the forum - new PS2 games - is running thin.

When the expanded network emerges, and when the site is re-orientated to actual cutting edge gaming news, the forums will be revitalised. This will happen in the foreseeable future, we just have to be patient.