PDA

View Full Version : Land Of The Dead

trunks69420
Jun 26th, 2005, 10:26 AM
okay so i went to see this movie last night.. it was pretty damn good actually... Romero was back for it so i was happy about that... now all in all.. not the 'greatest' story ever told or anything.. but if you are like me and just like a good ol gorey movie with zombies... then this is it :). the gore was just so cool... like i cant describe it.. so many movies just shy away from stuff that was shown here... good stuff ... definitely worth checking out if you are a fan of zombie movies n shit...

plus asia argento is in it.. and she has very nice..............eyes.... yeah... hehe... but all in all.. very good flick and i was very happy to see it. so... yeah.. thats it.

DSgamer
Jun 26th, 2005, 11:32 AM
i was about to watch this flick last night with my friend but she got caught (cuz shes 16) and i was like damnso we went to applebees instead

MADRUCKIS
Jun 26th, 2005, 01:28 PM
when gore and zombie plans fall through, the only place you can go afterwards is applebees :laugh:

but yea, I havent seen it and i probably wont until after War of the Worlds but I heard Romero still has his vision in tact........death, murder, destruction, apocolypse....all the family freindly views

007_JamesBond
Jun 27th, 2005, 12:46 PM
worked for me twice but it wasnt an applebees it was a garden of eatn lol