PDA

View Full Version : Who's your dream girl?? (kupoartist permission)

Keyblade Master
Jun 16th, 2005, 06:12 PM
I'm doing all the people of Ps2Fantasy a favor by asking you guys a ?.
Who is the hottest and best video game character in your eyes.
I'll answer your wishes and give you a pic of that character.
I don't care who, male/female/half-breed/animal, I don't really care.
Just lay it on me and your reward will be sweet. But there are limits??
Kupoartist, you decide... :laugh:

kupoartist
Jun 17th, 2005, 04:37 AM
With you all the way up until you mention my name... what's so important about little old me? As i'm not moderator of this particular sub-forum I can't actually tell you what the limits are... *however* you should know that anything "too inappropriate" will probably get you banned (by the super-moderators, which I'm not one of. You can recognise them by their capes and the way they wear underwear over their other clothes).

So no Y/Y/H you naughty boy (If you don't know what Y/Y/H is, please don't search for it because it's most probably for the best.). Actually I'm not even going to recommend "tasteful nudity" because I'm frightened of what your definition of "tasteful" is.

And the hotest video game character? I'm not in the buisness of asking such questions: i'll leave that to everyone else.

Depending on how freaked out they already are by the juxtaposition of "Dream Girl" and "kupoartist" in the thread title.

IcyMourdor
Jun 17th, 2005, 11:42 AM
*however* you should know that anything "too inappropriate" will probably get you banned (by the super-moderators, which I'm not one of. You can recognise them by their capes and the way they wear underwear over their other clothes).

Kupo does make a good point. If this is just a discussion on which video game character you would like to date, I see no harm in it.

As for the suppling of pictures of them, I'm not too sure. I suppose sending through e-mail or PM would be alright. Any picture posted in this thread better be appropriate for all ages or this thread will die faster than the squirrel I ran over last night. (RIP Nutsy)

Anyways, I'm gonna take my cape and my mighty underwear and fly away now. Have fun posting!!!

P.S. I'm sure Keyblade won't mind if we add another topic to it. How should only guys have fun. To all the lovely ladies of PS2F, which video game guy would you most like to have come and sweep you off your feet? (Mourdor is not an option :D)

DSgamer
Jun 17th, 2005, 02:42 PM
goddang it keyblade, why can't you be more normal?

Vic Viper
Jun 17th, 2005, 04:07 PM
goddang it keyblade, why can't you be more normal?

:lmao:

DSgamer
Jun 17th, 2005, 04:12 PM
dude u said who's your dream girl and i was about to post something like jessica alba, anamaria gonzales, etc. but then i read it and noticed it was about video game girls man dont be lame, those girls are fake (that means not real by the way).

oh and kupo, is y/y/h yu yu hakusho or whatever? you got my guessing :P

Phenom
Jun 17th, 2005, 06:26 PM
dude u said who's your dream girl and i was about to post something like jessica alba, anamaria gonzales, etc. but then i read it and noticed it was about video game girls man dont be lame, those girls are fake (that means not real by the way).

Agreed.

REChick14
Jun 17th, 2005, 09:07 PM

Damn straight I better be on that list. But why must I be right after Jessica Alba, Im supposed to be first!, lol. I cant compare to her, shes too freakin hot.Well since Mourdor said to name a guy character for the ladies I would have to choose Dante from DMC. God bless those abs of his.. ( I was gonna choose Mourdor but we're not able to, oh well.) :laugh:

Keyblade Master
Jun 17th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Okay, okay. you got me.
I'll throw in some real girls in the mix if it'll make
you guys happy. Oh, and I did mention the girls can have
in this too. just let me know and it's done. Thanks for the
heads up kupoartist, and sorry for mentioning you. It's just that
I fear your power of locking me down. (You know the *click* thing.)

FINE, you want Jessica, YOU GOT HER!! :fold:

http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/rage/images/o40926/jessicaalbaassuestorm1.jpg

Ummm....... Little help.....What's going on???

DSgamer
Jun 18th, 2005, 11:46 PM
u suck at linking.

Keyblade Master
Jun 19th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Hey!! Sue me, I'm trying to give you what you want!!

IcyMourdor
Jun 19th, 2005, 12:34 AM
This thread is going nowhere.