PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Kaena!

Beretta55
Jun 14th, 2005, 04:04 AM
I noticed that today is Kaena's birthday and I wanted to wish her a happy Bday. Again Happy Birthday Kaena! :)

Faile
Jun 14th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Yes! Happy birthday! May it be an exciting one, possibly featuring batman (or a superhero of your choice)!

dan da man
Jun 14th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Happy B-day Kaena, have a great day!!!! :)

Vic Viper
Jun 14th, 2005, 10:21 AM
Happy B-day Kaena. :love:

IcyMourdor
Jun 14th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Happy ß-day Kaena!!! Be sure to attack Sasuke later.

Pu the Owl
Jun 14th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Even today you can't rob banks. But can still do everything else! Hmm... no? Happy birthday, hope you're enjoying yourself :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 14th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Happy B-Day to the lovely, lovely Eli!!!!!

REChick14
Jun 14th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Happy Birthday Kaena! Have lots and lots of fun. Let's go out and party, that would be cool, hehe. Anyways have a great time today! :party: :happy:

Urahara Kisuke
Jun 14th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Yo Kaena, Happy Birthday. :party:

Rei
Jun 14th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Happy birthday :cool:

fantasytiger
Jun 15th, 2005, 12:26 AM
*pounces in sliding on paws crashed into the cake*

:shame: sorries i am late yet again one day i will be on time just you all wait an see!!! *cough* anyways VERY MERRY B-DAY TO YOU ELI!!!!!

i made a special b-day wish to hope your heart finds happiness and that you never forget even in your darkness moments that there are people how ever far away that care for you a whole bunch *TIGER HUG* so never foget!!! have fun!!!

Berserker
Jun 15th, 2005, 12:57 AM
Happy birthday Eli! You are the greatest!

tempted
Jun 15th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you ...there a thank you for everyone that posted here :). I actually had a very good day, i haven't felt so good in a while but yesterday, i must say it was a very good day for me.

*pounces in sliding on paws crashed into the cake*

sorries i am late yet again one day i will be on time just you all wait an see!!! *cough* anyways VERY MERRY B-DAY TO YOU ELI!!!!!

i made a special b-day wish to hope your heart finds happiness and that you never forget even in your darkness moments that there are people how ever far away that care for you a whole bunch *TIGER HUG* so never foget!!! have fun!!!

Thanks tiger, that was really sweet of you! :)

Happy ß-day Kaena!!! Be sure to attack Sasuke later.

oh if you only knew! :laugh:

Redpyramidhead
Jun 19th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Yes I am late in posting in this thread but I DID TELL YOU ON IM!!! But I will tell you again! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Eli ROCKS!!! *HUG* PEACE amiga

_RED_ stuff

tempted
Jun 20th, 2005, 06:39 AM
It's ok Mark, you didn't have to do this but thanks again. :)