PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Harry!

Pu the Owl
Jun 8th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Only now I can post this thread, and I'm a little sorry, because it's late!
But as they say... better late than never...

Happy Birthday :)

You know I only want the best things in the world for you...

tempted
Jun 8th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Only now I can post this thread, and I'm a little sorry, because it's late!
But as they say... better late than never...

wasn't his b-day the other day? i think i saw it on the birthday's thingy, i didn't do anything cause i was waiting to see if you would. i wonder if that was a good idea :confused:

oh well... even though it's late....Happy Birthday Harry!! i hope you had a great day!! :)

Vic Viper
Jun 8th, 2005, 11:14 AM
happy b-day Harry.:)

Dactrius
Jun 8th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Whoa! It was the big guy's birthday! :D Happy belated birthday Harry, hope it was a good one!

Hylas
Jun 8th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Happy birthday Sir, best wishes for a special person :)

Harry
Jun 8th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Hehe thanks all!!!

I am sorry I coudln't hang around the forums often in the latest weeks. I promise that once the work on the site is done, I will be around here more often. And no worries about the late wishes: with the exception of long time members, most members do not even know who I am!!!

Thanks again!

IcyMourdor
Jun 8th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Gwah, I'm in for it now...

Happy ß-day Harry! (Don't kill me?)

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 8th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Happy Birthday Man!!! Hope you have a good one!!!

Phenom
Jun 8th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Am I the only person who wasn't born in May or June registered here?
It's like these birthdays are coming back to back.

Happy birthday.

Urahara Kisuke
Jun 8th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Yo Harry, Happy Birthday to ya. ^_^
Hope its is/was great.

Faile
Jun 8th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Happy Birthday! May it be full of fun and sugar mice and nice things like that. Even if these are somewhat belated, have another birthday. Tomorrow! More sugar mice and cake and nice things!

REChick14
Jun 8th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Harry! I hope you had a great time. If you have any cake left over, just slide it over here... :lick:

trunks69420
Jun 8th, 2005, 04:42 PM
happy happy harry. hope its a great one. put on an album.. eat some cake.. and think of me ;)

MADRUCKIS
Jun 8th, 2005, 07:05 PM
do something different this bday

and buy me something

dan da man
Jun 8th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Happy B-Day Harry!

merylsilverburg
Jun 8th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Happy Birthday Harry! I hope you had a great day! :happy: :happy:

jjmoohead
Jun 8th, 2005, 09:51 PM
way to not be around yesterday jj, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!

Beretta55
Jun 8th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Sorry for being late but happy birthday Harry! :)

fantasytiger
Jun 9th, 2005, 12:36 AM
*goes running slides you hear the sounds of pots and pans falling*

Phew!!! dammit i am late again!! and now since the post was late does that me triple late *sulks* MERRY-LATE-B-DAY HARRY Myster :laugh: next year i will be extremely early or at least try to be. *sets clock*

Berserker
Jun 9th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Even though I already told it to you Harry, once again happy belated bday!
And I want everybody to know(allthough everybody who knows you already knows) that you are the man! Thanks again for the time and effort you put into my problems with the forums, greatly appreciated!!!
I've got nothing but respect for you.

Rei
Jun 9th, 2005, 04:25 AM
You're the greatest, man!

Happy b-day, and keep it up! :cool:

Harry
Jun 9th, 2005, 07:59 AM
You're the greatest, man!

Happy b-day, and keep it up! :cool:

Ha! Thanks all guys and gals, really! Thank you!

kupoartist
Jun 9th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Sorry I'm late, but Happy Birthday all the same :D

TtTackler
Jun 9th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Happy birthday Harry!

Piggle_humsy
Jun 10th, 2005, 06:25 PM
ah yes..here I am... sorry I'm late.. I got given the wrong directions.. :sarcasm:

Well Happy Birthday Harry!!

Hope it was a good one!

:D

kamari-ice
Jun 12th, 2005, 10:02 PM
I'm late like always, sorry Harry. Happy Belated Birthday.

happy_doughnut
Jun 17th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Wow... I'm so late it's not even funny. Perhaps I should have saved my birthday wishes until next year? :p

So sorry to post, like, a week later; too much to do and too little time do to it in. Sorry!

BUT, I hope you had a great b-day, Harry. As everyone else here has said, you truly are the best. Thanks for all that you have done for us; I'm sure that you and your efforts occupy a special place within the hearts and minds of everyone.

I hope you had the best of times, Harry. :shappy:

Redpyramidhead
Jun 20th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Wow... holy lateness... my browser has been acting odd. I would like to say I hope you had a very very very wonderful and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY! You are most definately the man! Actually, what can I say really? This place would not exist without you. I wouldnt have had some really neat writing opportunities. I wouldnt have such a great place to talk and read about videogames and just about anything else under the sun with such a well bonded community. Most importantly, I wouldnt have met some very important people in my life. Seriously, you have no idea how important some of the people I have met through these forums have become to me. We all come here in one common interested... videogames and likeminded people who love them just as much as we do and other various aspects of pop culture and everything else under the sun. This is truly a community. Thank you again Harry. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

_RED_ stuff