PDA

View Full Version : Liquid2k

BlackThornn
Mar 21st, 2002, 12:29 AM
Does anybody else use Liquid2k to host thier sig images? I keep trying to put a temporary sig image up until I can get like.. an actual one...

I keep trying to copy the shortcut directly from the liquid2k file manager, but each time I put it in my signature it comes up as a hyperlink.. I'm putting the url between [*img] and [/img*] brackets. Maybe I'm just a dumb@$$ but I can't seem to make it work properly...

Cannibal Clown
Mar 21st, 2002, 07:49 PM
in the brackets do you have those *'s inside of them. Because I don't, and no one else I know does either.

I have [img] not [*img]

BlackThornn
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:14 PM
If I didn't put in the asterisks the image brackets would have just shown a broken image. I was trying to state that I'd put the image brackets properly around the url.. but it still shows up as a hyperlink. I think it's got something to do with liquid2k.. *shrugs*

Cannibal Clown
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:24 PM
yeah that's what I thought. Sorry man , can't help you.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:55 PM
Ok heres how you do it.Go to the sig box put this [img]Url and make sure its a jpg[/ img]<------put img and slash together i had to space it to show you.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 26th, 2002, 11:59 PM
SSSnake there is only one problem sometimes the host that you are hosting from doesn't give you the address or the address constantly changes so you have to guess, so i recommend that you ask fortune or harry to host it for you