PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Panuru!

Harry
May 8th, 2005, 08:28 PM
I just wanted to be the first one wishing you a happy birthday, dear Panuru! I hope you will have a great birthday and a great year, as you really deserve it. Thanks for what you have done for me, and for being the soul of this unique online place!

MADRUCKIS
May 8th, 2005, 09:14 PM
I dropped the last cake and they dont trust me with matches

so heres a twinkie...I painted it with a bright crayon

Bappy Hirthday

DSgamer
May 8th, 2005, 10:07 PM
awww happy bday panuru ur hecka cool! i want to be ur bff :-D

Piggle_humsy
May 8th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Happy Birthday Panuru! :D

We had our differences but I'm glad we came thru it. ;)
This site wouldn't be the same without you!
I hope you have a really great day.

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

merylsilverburg
May 8th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Happy Birthday Panuru! I hope this day will be a great one for you; you've always been a wonderful person and a friend to me and to everyone else so I hope you spend this special day to the fullest. :happy:

Berserker
May 9th, 2005, 01:15 AM
Happy Birthday panuru-dear!!!

Dactrius
May 9th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Happy Birthday Panaru! :happy: I hope it's going to be a good one!

Beretta55
May 9th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Happy Birthday Panaru! Hope you have a good one :).
I dont have a cake but I have a couple of boxes of Nilla Wafers, you can have some if you want XD.

trunks69420
May 9th, 2005, 06:09 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so sorry i dont have time to write more but i seen it was the sexy administrators birthday and i had to at least give my wishes. xoxoxo :)

Gadzoox
May 9th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!! :d

IcyMourdor
May 9th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Happy ß-day Panuru, Great Queen of the Forums!!! All hail!

dan da man
May 9th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Happy birthday Panuru, many good wishes. xxxx

TtTackler
May 9th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Happy happy, Panuru. :]

tempted
May 9th, 2005, 05:22 PM
I'm not late!! cause here is still 23.14pm, sooooooo Happy Birthday Panuru!! :party:
I hope you had a great day and lots of fun. :)

Faile
May 9th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Ah, bless the slowness of England. At least one hour behind everyone else to the east. Happy birthday! I can't believe it's another year since the last birthday wishes, that seems like only yesterday. Have a really great birthday. Apologies communications have been so lax, things are strange here and I feel guilty I could never be as ace as you and harry were for my birthday last year, but really have the best day in the world because you deserve such things. Honey pots and happy birthdays xx

Carlito
May 9th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Happy birthday to the almighty Panuru! Yeah!

Pu the Owl
May 10th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Thanks to all! These wishes mean a lot to me! Every single post I read is like a gift! It feels like Pollyanna to say these words, but I can't put it in a cooler way, sorry! I just am really happy for every post in this thread!

The day was the opposite of relaxing, I had hours of walking! Next time I'll play Monopoly all day :P

Peek-a-Pooh's tiny eyes were staring at me from every single corner of the city. I had to buy three of them, but I could buy more... It's been hard, but I bravely resisted to evil teptations! I rejected the evil Pooh's in their fancy costumes! Hoooorray!!!

I still have to see a birthday cake this year, so I'm afraid I have nothing to offer :right:

PS: thanks to Harry for the Nintendo DS too :love:

Vic Viper
May 10th, 2005, 11:49 AM
happy b-day panuru.:)

sorry im late.:P

Redpyramidhead
May 10th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Sorry I am late!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANURU!!!! Many good wishes to you on this new year of your life!!! What would we do without your quirky charm and offbeat sense of humor and unique perspective on things? Well Ps2fantasy would be a less exciting place and it probably wouldnt even exist the way it does for that matter... THANK YOU for all that you do to brighten up this community and if that doesnt deserve a gigantic birthday cake i dont know what does... if you didnt have a giant cake go get somebody to buy you another one and live it up! once again... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D :D :D

_RED_ stuff

IcyMourdor
May 10th, 2005, 12:00 PM
PS: thanks to Harry for the Nintendo DS too :love:

You know Harry, my birthday is in a few months...:D

REChick14
May 10th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Im hecka late!! WHY???!!! Forgive me, im so sorry!!! Panuru Happy Birthday! I feel bad, i hate being late on people's birthdays. Im glad you had a good time. Walking is great, its fun. I love to walk. Maybe sometime we could walk together. Who knows, it could happen

Soul Angel
May 11th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Panuru!
I hope you had a great birthday :D

Rei
May 11th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Happy belated b-day :party:

Aubrey McFatum
May 11th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Sorry, but happy birthday. I'm sure you won't mind if these wishes are posted only now, two days after your birthday :right:

Hylas
May 12th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Yep, happy birthday! Sorry for the late posting! :blush:

Pu the Owl
May 12th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the new posts! Thanks also for some of the compliments I received in this thread, I like especially the "almighty" :evil:

REChick, I'm sure you're a great walker, it'd be great to take a walk with you, maybe it'll happen one day, lol!

jjmoohead
May 12th, 2005, 10:44 PM
man am i late on this one...sorry

Happy Birthday

Urahara Kisuke
May 13th, 2005, 02:43 PM
man am i late on this one...sorry

Happy Birthday

Not as late as I am. Sorry for being late, but I hope your birthday was excellant Panuru.

happy_doughnut
May 16th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Argh... I'm so late. So sorry, Miss Pu! :(

It wasn't my fault... really. The PC was being bad. :weep:

Anyway, I truly hope you had a good time on your birthday! From all the things that are said about you on these forums from the people that know you more closely and from what you yourself make visible, you truly desserve to have had a joyous birthday! You've done so much for this little place on the web, that one can only image what you have done for all else!

Again, sorry for being late and may you receive my warmest wishes that while they may be from oceans away, are close to the heart.

:D

Pu the Owl
May 16th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Ohhh, new wishes! No, it's never too late to receive them!

*starry eyes*