PDA

View Full Version : NBA Playoffs

Phenom
May 8th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Anybody keeping up with this? I usually try to, but I haven't seen a single game, and I normally keep up with this stuff.

It's been a month I think since it started so I know some teams had to advance by now.
Who are they, or rather whose going to the next round?

MADRUCKIS
May 8th, 2005, 10:54 AM
lets see, Miami swept my Nets so theyre in

Mavs vs Suns with the NBA MVP Steve Nash,
Pistons (of course) vs Indiana,
Washington advances for the first time since yadayada but have to face Miami in the 2nd round :laugh: ,
Seattle and San Ant advance and are seeing eachother second round,

IcyMourdor
May 8th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Basketball is the sport I follow the least and since that Milwaukee Bucks didn't make it into the playoffs, I didn't care this year.

Phenom
May 8th, 2005, 12:39 PM
lets see, Miami swept my Nets so theyre in

Mavs vs Suns with the NBA MVP Steve Nash,
Pistons (of course) vs Indiana,
Washington advances for the first time since yadayada but have to face Miami in the 2nd round :laugh: ,
Seattle and San Ant advance and are seeing eachother second round,
I just heard Detroit was still in it. GO DETROIT... sorry. =D
But I want either Miami or San Antonio to win for some reason =.=... "shrugs"

Basketball is the sport I follow the least and since that Milwaukee Bucks didn't make it into the playoffs, I didn't care this year.
Lol. Were Milwaukee even all that this year? (No offense if they weren't) I didn't keep up on them.

Anyone wanna gamble? (Or is that not allowed? Just thought I'd ask "shrugs")

IcyMourdor
May 8th, 2005, 01:48 PM
From what I heard, Milwaukee almost made it, but missed out in the last 5 games. I could be wrong, I'm busy watching the NFL Draft and training camps for the upcoming season.

MADRUCKIS
May 8th, 2005, 09:13 PM
I think we can gamble e-bucks
*whips out thick e-dollar clip*

my moneys on Phoenix

Phenom
May 8th, 2005, 10:09 PM
I think we can gamble e-bucks
*whips out thick e-dollar clip*

my moneys on Phoenix
100 Gil says spurs... (prays the spurs win)
"Even though I think Phoenix are gonna take it" Gotta make it seems interesting. =)

MADRUCKIS
May 9th, 2005, 08:08 PM
actually, Phoenix is considred the under dog because they lack a big man in the paint

still, it never stopped them from scoring 120-130 points a game lol

100 gil it is

goodman
May 15th, 2005, 08:41 PM
The Mavericks are driving me nuts, they have no handle on Amarie Stoudemire, tonight they better get it together or indeed Phoenix is gonna move on up. I was so pumped after the second game, but clearly that was Dallas playing as well as they possibly could. They couldnt have hit a barn with a brick Friday night...

Phenom
Jun 4th, 2005, 01:02 AM
Bah, not that it matters, but someone owes me 100 Gil.... You can keep it though seeing that I was just trying to spice things up a bit.

Honestly I forgot all about this bet until I looked at the thread title, and noticed it was done by me. =)

MADRUCKIS
Jun 4th, 2005, 01:21 AM
a deals a deal

dont spend it all in one place :laugh:

fantasytiger
Jun 7th, 2005, 10:08 PM
wow did not even know the home team made it lol. I am a one sports person and that was HOCKEY *sniffle* god how i miss Hockey!! *wail*

Phenom
Jun 8th, 2005, 07:43 PM
I take it you don't watch the news tiger? O_o

fantasytiger
Jun 9th, 2005, 01:03 AM
anything on any sports would be on sports news over here which comes on right after the regulare news and i only watch the weather. I do watch world news ,but understand here every day the only thing they give you or bother talking about is the ever rising death toll and after a while i get tired of seeing wasted youth i spend my times outside at the park so yea at times i can be out of the loop *blush*

Phenom
Jun 9th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Ah, understandable.
Seeing that I only watch the news at 10:00. (You said you do live in Detroit right?)
And I only watch it for the weather and sports. =)

fantasytiger
Jun 9th, 2005, 05:42 PM
yup yup i am a 10 minute drive from downtown :laugh: