PDA

View Full Version : Kfdskl:dsf:klj!!!!!!

trunks69420
May 3rd, 2005, 04:20 PM
Yeah i know you might think this spam... but!!! i just won tickets to go see NINE INCH NAILS IN TORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY GODDAMN *censored*....... a lot of *censored*.... thank you and goodnight!!!!!!!!!

MADRUCKIS
May 3rd, 2005, 05:41 PM
dayum

i just ripped open my copy of with teeth

no no, not him..the album
pervs!

congrittles though

Berserker
May 4th, 2005, 01:07 AM
Congratz dude, I know how much this mean to you so I'm really glad for you!

Redpyramidhead
May 4th, 2005, 06:19 AM
BONE!!!! YOU F***ING ROCK!!!! CONGRATUF***INGLATIONS!!!!!!!!! WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!

_RED_ stuff

Piggle_humsy
May 5th, 2005, 11:19 AM
^ yeh what he said!

Thats awesome!! I know exactly how you feel!!! :D

*group hug*

;)

DSgamer
May 5th, 2005, 05:27 PM
let me get in on that group hug one good time, lucky bastard cory.... lucky bastard.

trunks69420
May 8th, 2005, 07:57 PM
leaving tommorow.. 7:15am... can not wait.

Piggle_humsy
May 8th, 2005, 08:02 PM
leaving tommorow.. 7:15am... can not wait.

So what else does this prize involve?
Is it just tickets to the show or do you get some free stuff?
or get to go backstage etc??

Anyways have a great time! :D

trunks69420
May 30th, 2005, 04:05 AM
yeah... i kindof forgot i started this thread... but heres a brief.. 'synopsis' of the show

got to toronto.. had an amazing time on the ninth.. walked most of the city.. met a cool russian named olog... like... 42 years old.. bought us brews and had some fun... totally cool guy... woke up later the next day and got some food and shit in front of the Resident Evil apocolypse set.. aka city hall in toronto... that was cool.... got the show about 5 hours early... already a big line... had a great time in line and was actually next to people who lived in buffalo.. so that was cool... got in.. drank a few double tequila sunrises... great drink.. a double long island.. and then the dresden dolls played... pretty damn good.. played a cover of war pigs which was excellent.. they were done inside an hour... then... fade to black and my idol steps on the stage... trent reznor... damn... amazing... opened with the frail/the wretched.. played about 4 songs from each album... and some that were on no albums such as 'burn'.. really amazing show... played close to 2 hours... i almost died..... trent jumped into the crowd...the energy at the show was just really amazing is what it was... even the hardcore 'goth' kids gave me respect for my NIN tattoo on my wrist.. which was also cool... so yeah.. all in all.. had a great damn time.. and i got to see my favorite band in the world live at perhaps the best 'club' venue around me...

if you have a chance to see NIN live.. i suggest you take it. .. .. and if you dont you are an idiot.. or you just dont like them.. in which case never talk to me ;)

so yeah.. done.