PDA

View Full Version : What May movie releases are you looking forward to the most?

Hylas
Apr 29th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Among all the movies that are coming out next month, which one are you looking forward to watch with the greatest interest and impatience?

I bet most people will say Episode III - Revenge of the Sith :D

Berserker
Apr 29th, 2005, 05:00 AM
I don't know exactly what movies are coming out, but I'm anticipating the new Rob Zombie flick. And of course Blade lll, because it has Jessica Biel in it :laugh:

Phenom
Apr 29th, 2005, 06:09 AM
And of course Blade lll, because it has Jessica Biel in it
I was disappointed with that movie... I don't know what happened. I guess I was expecting a little more action seeing that it was the last one. You may still enjoy it though. Me on the other hand.... bleh.

As far as what movies.... I can't really say. I don't know what's coming out. I've been enjoying animes alot more than these movies because the movies have been turning out to be a big disappointment. (I.e. Elektra and X2)

Hopefully Star Wars 3 could be better... "shrugs" (I never liked Star Wars lol)

trunks69420
Apr 29th, 2005, 07:22 AM
i care not about the failings of other films. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith....

but if they did come out with a film about "ALF".. then that would win hands down.

Berserker
Apr 29th, 2005, 08:35 AM
but if they did come out with a film about "ALF".. then that would win hands down.

:laugh: Amen! Maybe in the good tradition of vs-movies nowadays something like Alf vs. Lucky.

Faile
Apr 29th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Going to have to be Star Wars despite the fact it's always like banging your head against a cupboard. Yeah, I'll be going at midnight again. Although I'm looking forward to Sin City which I don't think opens here until May. The art direction on the trailer is ace.

MADRUCKIS
Apr 29th, 2005, 10:04 AM
Sin City is tops
Blade III is the death of the franchise

and episode 3 is the only thing to care about in may

Berserker
May 2nd, 2005, 01:23 AM
Kingdom of heaven looks decent, don't know if it's released already in the states?

Phenom
May 2nd, 2005, 05:27 AM
Unleashed has grasp my attention. (Still haven't seen the previews of Star Wars 3)

kupoartist
May 2nd, 2005, 07:06 AM
I hear The Cat Returns is supposed to be out by the end of the month in the UK... I may also see Hitchhikers Guide and Star Wars Episode 3 if someone drags me to them.

On DVD I may check out the first Gundam movie, because I think Beez need to be made aware that people want to see more Gundam over here...

Vic Viper
May 2nd, 2005, 12:17 PM
Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

dan da man
May 2nd, 2005, 03:07 PM
Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Ofcourse :D .

Redpyramidhead
May 3rd, 2005, 10:24 AM
Kingdom of heaven looks decent, don't know if it's released already in the states?

It's coming out this Friday I belive on the 6th. I am going to go see it with my dad. Mainly because my dad and I go and see all the movies with gigantic hordes of people locked in epic battles in ancient times. Lately, most of them have included Orlando Bloom as a main character. Honestly, I think if he loves to do this type of movie, he should continue to do so, but I hope for his sake he can beat the heartthrob image icon thing that has been bestowed upoin him by so many ridiculous teenage girls. He needs to play more of a bad ass soon.

Anyways, my main concern about this movie is how it is going to portray the crusades. The crusades were a horrible travesty and ugly scar on the history of europe. It's so called "accomplishments" should be anything but glorified. The crusades were a campaign of massacres across europe against those refusing to follow the christian doctrine or even the "correct" christian doctrine as deemed appropriate by the roman catholic church... for those of you who don't know. A 'campaign of massacres' is putting it lightly.
Anyways, I am waiting to see how this all plays out in the eyes of the director and all that jazz.

_RED_ stuff

Piggle_humsy
May 3rd, 2005, 02:49 PM
Sin City - From what I've seen it looks good.. Great cast!

Hitchhikers Guide - Again from what I've seen looks good.

Mean Creek - I've been waiting ages to see this, it came out in the u.s over a year ago :sarcasm:
Looks really good and has an excellent cast of young actors!
I love films that have a main cast of amazing young actors like 'Holes'.

Rebel without a Cause - I've heard rumours that this is being re-releases here..if it is I'd love to see it on the big screen!

The League of Gentlemen's Apocalypse - I'm so looking forward to seeing this!
It's for local people y'know! ;)

Bewitched - I hope this is as good as the show, I grew up on the show, I still watch the repeats when it's on. Love Will Ferrell too!

And of course - Harry potter and the Goblet of Fire :D
I just hope I'm not too dissapointed with it.

Edit: Just noticed it's may movies...oops..I did all of 2005..ones I could think of anyways..don't want to delete them..so mine will just have to be movies in 2005.. sorry :blush:

Berserker
May 4th, 2005, 05:00 AM
It's coming out this Friday I belive on the 6th. I am going to go see it with my dad. Mainly because my dad and I go and see all the movies with gigantic hordes of people locked in epic battles in ancient times. Lately, most of them have included Orlando Bloom as a main character. Honestly, I think if he loves to do this type of movie, he should continue to do so, but I hope for his sake he can beat the heartthrob image icon thing that has been bestowed upoin him by so many ridiculous teenage girls. He needs to play more of a bad ass soon.

Anyways, my main concern about this movie is how it is going to portray the crusades. The crusades were a horrible travesty and ugly scar on the history of europe. It's so called "accomplishments" should be anything but glorified. The crusades were a campaign of massacres across europe against those refusing to follow the christian doctrine or even the "correct" christian doctrine as deemed appropriate by the roman catholic church... for those of you who don't know. A 'campaign of massacres' is putting it lightly.
Anyways, I am waiting to see how this all plays out in the eyes of the director and all that jazz.

_RED_ stuff

Let me know what you thought of the movie! By the way talking about a bit of controversy have you seen Der Untergang???

RobHardo
May 6th, 2005, 08:18 PM
house of wax was quite delicious! what more could u want than paris hilton getting stabbed through the head with a rusty pole?

MADRUCKIS
May 6th, 2005, 11:30 PM
paris hilton getting stabbed through the head with a rusty pole.....twice :lick:

and I saw Kingdom of Heaven

bla

oddly, it sided with the muslim side of the conflict without stating why. It potrayed most of the christians like power hungry, deceitful, and materialistic personas...which isn't a stretch since theres problems within all religions but honestly

people are still dying, still walking around public places afraid that the next store or bus they get on will get bombed, and papers are filled with horror stories of the day before...and a movie comes out that doesn't play the fence? its odd.....kinda insulting to people also when a movie says "Don't protect the rock or the building, but protect your faith" when thats exactly why those forgein powers hate us and call us devils

real real odd

Phenom
May 10th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Uhh.. I think I might want to see The Longest Yard. (thought there might be more Adam Sandler fans here)

Aubrey McFatum
May 11th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Episode III! Can't wait to see how Lucas will end his masterpiece!

Lost_myth
May 12th, 2005, 01:33 PM
A strange horror movie to see at midnight his Dead Birds. I rented it at Blockbuster. I thought it was really scary, maybe becuase it was set in segregation or slavery times. But it's really not about it. At the beginning the group who went into the mansion robbed a bank and they needed a place to hide out but they picked a horrid place.

I dunno it's something u jus gotta see by yourself to get the full effect.

Another one I saw was Sideways. That movie was just frickin ridiculous. It was some weird sh*t.

Rei
May 15th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith. Even Spielberg said he cried at the end of the movie! I hope it won't be too much upsetting! I'm sad there won't be any SW movies after that, but my anticipation is terribly high right now!

goodman
May 15th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Yeah i think Star Wars will be a pretty good movie, from what previews ive seen. I will most likely go very quickly after the release if not on release. Oh, just a fyi if it isnt already mentioned here in this thread, Kung Fu Hustle was a great flick, very funny as well as interesting, enjoyed it a lot...

the_spoiler
May 18th, 2005, 12:42 PM
I agree episode three does look good but i also want to see war of the worlds it just seems so good!

goodman
May 23rd, 2005, 11:47 PM
Oh, although they arent in May, im looking forward to Batman Begins, Fantastic Four, and War of the Worlds. All 3 should be worth the price of a movie ticket (especially for a matinee)..........

MADRUCKIS
May 24th, 2005, 07:10 AM
I got special screening tickets to the new Adam Sandler movie tonight

so it looks like I'm catchin that

Сђarity
May 26th, 2005, 09:18 PM
I want to see The Longest Yard also.. Adam Sandler fan right here!! ^_^

MADRUCKIS
May 27th, 2005, 03:34 PM
hmmm I thought I left a post sayin how much I liked it

I wouldve paid money to see it but since it was free, it made it better :laugh:

naw, Longest Yard was funny..Chris Rock had some great lines ....sounded like his own material....the amount of people in that movie is crazy

Adam Sandler
Chris Rock
Tracy Morgan
Burt Reynolds
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Bill Goldberg
Kevin Nash
D12
Nelly

and more....good movie