PDA

View Full Version : Any Chance Of MG and MG2 Remakes for PS2 or 3??

Vulcan Raven
Apr 28th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Ive Played the orginal NES Metal Gears, But After MGS3 i think they should carry on from Snake Eater up back to MGS1. Ive Alwys Wanted to Play in Outer Heaven and Zanzibar land with the graphics and suspence of MGS 1, 2 and 3. that would also complete the storyline up to date. But on top of that i also want to play on from Sons Of Liberty, I Just thought it would be Awesome.

Have You Thought of this...Maybe MGS4 is carrying on from SNake Eater and might show us why Big Boss did what he did and set Up Outer Heaven etc...

Share Your houghts on this with me id like to hear what you think.

(By the Way i havent been on ps2fantasy for over a year, yeash i know, terrible. ive just been very caught up.v Glad to be back)

kupoartist
Apr 28th, 2005, 11:17 AM
It's always a possibility, and most people are wondering why they haven't got round to it before (MG2: Solid Snake was available for the MSX only. The 2 surviving players of the game recently called off their annual meetings because of mobility problems). For PS2? I doubt it. The poor thing is more or less officially a dinosaur console, and big product announcements like these would be are very unlikely. PS3? Perhaps, but it depends of Konami want to or not. PSP is also a possibility.

Vulcan Raven
Apr 30th, 2005, 01:02 AM
Konami May be too busy on other mgs titles for ps3 but id even be happy as you said, on the psp. psp isnt even out in new zealand yet, and im still waiting. but other than metal gear ac!d, having the metal gears on th psp would be reason enough to buy a psp . Anyway, thanks kupoartist. Il just patiently wait and see what happens.