PDA

View Full Version : Suiko IV?

happy_doughnut
Apr 27th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Hey guys, :)

I was just wondering whether anyone has played Suikoden 4 yet. If you have, then do tell!

I myself have only played the third and found to enjoy it very, very much. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play either of the first two and now I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I saw Suiko 4 the other day at this game shop and was seriously wondering whether I should get it. I didn't because... I didn't have my money. :right:

So, anyone play it already? If so, how is it?

IcyMourdor
Apr 27th, 2005, 11:51 PM
I kinda like it better than the other Suikodens. The partner system is out the window in favor of a newer battle system.

It has its advantages and it keeps some of the trademark Suikoden items, but its seems a little distant from the series. Its a rental for some RPGers, but for big fans of the series, it doesn't disappoint.

Qjij_jijQ
Apr 29th, 2005, 07:13 PM
^ How 'bout story wise?

... is it any good?

IcyMourdor
May 5th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Honestly, I can't remember much of the story. As a RPGamer that needs a storyline, I wasn't impressed. The story kinda reminded me of the other Suikodens in how they played out.

Maybe I'll pick the game up again and play through it more and give a more detailed review.