PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Meryl!

Beretta55
Apr 27th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Today is Meryl's birthday and I hope she has a great one, again Happy Birthday Meryl :).

DSgamer
Apr 27th, 2005, 12:21 AM
happy bday gurl

MADRUCKIS
Apr 27th, 2005, 12:32 AM
YAYYYYYYYYY

*trips and drops cake* :shame:

Berserker
Apr 27th, 2005, 01:31 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Piggle_humsy
Apr 27th, 2005, 01:37 AM
OH MY GOD I'M NOT LATE!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

I mean... *ahem* Happy Birthday!!! Toot Toot!

:D :D :D

Hope it's a great one!

tempted
Apr 27th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Happy Birthday Meryl! Hope you have a great day. :) :party:

Rei
Apr 27th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Happy bday! You deserve the best wishes from us all :cool:

Pu the Owl
Apr 27th, 2005, 05:42 AM
I'm so sorry for being late for this thread! But hopefully you had a good day and you are fine :)

Hope you had many of the things you wanted for your birthday, hope first of all you had a nice time for you and the people you love the most, time to spend in your fave activities or just to stay happy and enjoy what you have.

Happy birthday again :party:

Faile
Apr 27th, 2005, 07:04 AM
happy happy birthday! hope it's sunny and fun filled.

dan da man
Apr 27th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Happy Birthday Meryl!!!!

Infernal Mass
Apr 27th, 2005, 10:47 AM
happy birthday meryl!

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 27th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Happy, Happy B-Day Meryl. Enjoy it to the best of your abilities. This day is for you.

Vic Viper
Apr 27th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Happy Birthday Meryl. :)

Dactrius
Apr 27th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Happy birthday Miss Silverburg. :happy: Hope it was and still is a good one!

happy_doughnut
Apr 27th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Aww. Happy birthday meryl-chan! :shappy: I hope you are having a most wonderful time!

Try to take it easy today. I know you have much to do, but try to set some time for yourself, at least today. Just sit back, relax and enjoy yourself! I hope that you received many hugs, warm wishes, presents, cake and chocolate (which you will give to me, right? :()!

*mega-huggles* I hope you are having a great time, meryl because you most certainly desserve it.

Happy birthday again and may all good blessings fall upon you today and every other day. :)

trunks69420
Apr 27th, 2005, 05:16 PM
meryl. happy birthday... i will always remember our time on the see saw. bouncie. bouncie. <3

TtTackler
Apr 27th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Happy happy.

Redpyramidhead
Apr 27th, 2005, 11:30 PM
Happy Birthday Meryl! I hope it was wonderrrrrrrrrrrfuuuuuuuullllllll!!!!!!!!! I couldn't possibly give you a better birthday wish than Mena did, though :laugh: She said it all! We luv ya! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :D

_RED_ stuff

IcyMourdor
Apr 27th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Hehe, and you thought I wouldn't make it in time to say Happy Birthday to one of my fav people.

Happy ß-day Meryl!!!

P.S. Its currently 11:48pm here where I live, so technically, I didn't miss it.

goodman
Apr 28th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Happy Birthday, sweetie, you've always been a considerate person, hope youve had a great time!

Urahara Kisuke
Apr 28th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Yo Meryl, hope you had an awesome day on your Birthday. Sorry I was late though, I haven't been on lately. :right:

REChick14
Apr 28th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Darn it, Darn it, Darn it, I hate being late for people's birthdays. Im very sorry Meryl. I hope your birthday was amazing and Im sure you had a great time!

merylsilverburg
Apr 28th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Thank you so much everyone and to Beretta for creating this thread! :happy: This really, really made my day to see this because...as luck would have it...

....I got sick on Tuesday and it lasted throughout my birthday (I'm actually just recovering today, Thursday). :P I usually have terrible allergies during April, the deadly spring season, so my immune system is always low. So, I always get sick, but this time, it happen to be during my b-day.

If I didn't get sick, I would've spent my day at work, but luckily my mom allowed me to stay home on my b-day. So, I got to spend that day home, but I basically just slept a good deal.

Despite of that experience, the best gift was to see this thread. :D I'm so happy everyone took the time to wish me a Happy Birthday and I feel so blessed to have so many great friends on here. Thanks again! :shy:

EDIT: And a special thanks to Mena-chan for her message. ;)

Hylas
Apr 29th, 2005, 01:19 AM
Happy birthday meryl! :)

Hope you'll get better soon, allergies suck!