PDA

View Full Version : Spring Activities

IcyMourdor
Apr 24th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Snow is melting, birds are cherping and singing, women are wearing less and less clothing. Thats right, spring is here.

My friends and I are going into our 2nd season of softball. Placed 5th last year in D Division. We believe we can take the championship this year.

What are you up to this spring to get out of the house?

Berserker
Apr 25th, 2005, 01:13 AM
The usual a few Ajaxmatches left to go to, drinking beer in the sun with the lads. Having the first barbeques hanging out in some parks, maybe going to a zoo with my girl watching the young animals. Last year a young tiger was born :love:

trunks69420
Apr 25th, 2005, 10:59 AM
women are wearing less and less clothing. Thats right, spring is here.

women wearing less clothing is a good thing.. who gives a s*** about the rest of spring :D *dances*

Redpyramidhead
Apr 26th, 2005, 08:29 AM
women wearing less clothing is a good thing.. who gives a s*** about the rest of spring :D *dances*

Thank you for that comment, bro :laugh: You seem to have the one liners that hit all the right and wrong notes at the same time for everybody... its f**king great! :D

As for me, I will be cleaning out my car and fixing it up. This is so I can do as much roadtripping as possible and visit ppl. A lot of whom I have met online, particularly from PS2Fantasy. Saw Trunks last Feb, but I gotta get out there again soon. I also got peeps I wanna get together n record some music wit. So that is gonna be cool. Hopefully, I will find a way to fund enough gas for my car despite the ridiculous prices. I will syphen gas from other cars and rob random convenience stores if I have to. LOL
Oh man, its gonna end up being so ghetto... :laugh:

Well it's time from me to wake up from my dreary state of mind from the long winter. Also, most importantly, spring is a time for a reawakening of creation within me every year, much like spring is a reawakening of THE creation on earth every year when natures grows and takes over once again. This should help me get back into the mood for being more productive, especially artistically so I begin recording music like on a regular basis now. I can feel it all awakening within me again. One way to tell is when you roll down the windows in your car to blast your stereo and everything feels a million times better again... YEAH :cool:

_RED_ stuff

Phenom
Apr 26th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Nice topic... hard question though.

Honestly... I think I just might stay at the house, and just chill out. While everyone is going out partying and such, I might just go to sleep or something. Seeing that's how my attitude has been since the beginning of spring.

Either that or retire to the garage and earn some money by fixing up on some cars.... "shrugs"

Or I'll go back to pumping iron constantly. "shrugs"

Guess you can say my spring will be pretty much dull and boring.... (alot like my summers =D )