PDA

View Full Version : Test your nerdiness.

Vic Viper
Apr 9th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Millonaire: Lord Of The Rings Edition (http://www.addictinggames.com/millonairelotredition.html) :)

i suck. i got the $64,000 question wrong.. damn it i shouldve use a lifeline. :cry:

kamari-ice
Apr 9th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Could not get past the third question. :/

Vic Viper
Apr 9th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Could not get past the third question. :/

im nerdier than you. :lmao:

Rei
Apr 9th, 2005, 09:17 PM
I'm millionaire!

No wait... it said it's not for real! :weep:

tempted
Apr 9th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Well you'll be happy to know i reached the 500.000 question and then lost, how am i supposed to remember how many arrows hit Isildur when he died?! :frust: .

funny game though :).

IcyMourdor
Apr 9th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Only got to the $8k question.

kupoartist
Apr 11th, 2005, 02:31 AM
$1,000 here. I thought I did quite well, especially as I think LOTR is all a bit silly really ^^

Pu the Owl
Apr 11th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Well you'll be happy to know i reached the 500.000 question and then lost, how am i supposed to remember how many arrows hit Isildur when he died?! :frust: .

Same here... :P

fantasytiger
Apr 12th, 2005, 08:51 AM
well i made it too 500,000 but since there was so many arrows flying about i thought it was more then it really was lol oh well hehehehe but knowing that much is pretty bad

trunks69420
Apr 12th, 2005, 12:48 PM
125,000.00... shit.

Chara
Apr 16th, 2005, 10:39 AM
I barely made it past $1,000, and that was just sheer luck. :heh:

EDIT: Ok, tried again... got to $64,000. used all my lifelines and really guessed for all of em.

kupoartist
Apr 16th, 2005, 11:53 AM
The irony is that despite me being one of the lowest earners (£1,000), i'd maintain that I was probably one of the nerdiest people here and I doubt you'd go and deny that :P

Chara
Apr 20th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Nah, I'm nerdier. How nerdy? I know what terms such as IDE and SATA stand for.

kupoartist
Apr 20th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Nah, I'm nerdier. How nerdy? I know what terms such as IDE and SATA stand for.
well I was hedging by saying "one of the most" ^^ ... anyway, we're both "LOTR underachievers" anyway so we're strengthening the point. If knowing lots about LOTR is nerdy, we're at a whole different plain of ultra-cynical-nerdness that shuns something with such mainstream appeal. Cinema's are for people with social lives!

Though in my defence, the reason I skipped the first lord of the rings was because the first trailer gave me terrible visions of 20 sided dice held by 30 year-old guys playing dungeons and dragons in the basements of their parent's houses. Ultra-Nerd I may be, but there are still those that outrank me ^^

P.S. I've no clue what IDE or SATA mean. I know roughly what they do though, so that's something ^^

Faile
Apr 20th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Though in my defence, the reason I skipped the first lord of the rings was because the first trailer gave me terrible visions of 20 sided dice held by 30 year-old guys playing dungeons and dragons in the basements of their parent's houses. Ultra-Nerd I may be, but there are still those that outrank me

I really want to find these people and give them a hug and assure them that they don't need to do anything else to appear cool and they absolutely have to stick at what they're doing. The idea of these people locked away playing games on paper just makes the world a lot better and sweeter a place. I'm willing to bet that a decent paper RPG game brings these people far more joy than anything I'll ever experience.
Oh and i got to the penultimate question. I'm greedy for wishing I was really winning real money. If you can call the dollar real money, given the silly exchange rate.

Hylas
Apr 29th, 2005, 01:37 AM
I'm not a trivia person, can never remember too many details! Couldn't win more than $1000 :P