PDA

View Full Version : Messed up

IcyMourdor
Apr 4th, 2005, 02:07 AM
As most of you (I hope) have noticed, it was time to start Daylight savings time. I know most people are on top of it, but there are those few occasions that one might forget.

I was sitting at work, waiting for a delivery to call. Dani (sorry, she is the stereotypical ditz) runs through the store, dashing and ducking past the boss and myself. She was about 45min late, but the boss and I couldn't help but laugh at her. Using the same "I forgot to set my clock" excuse.

Any other stories similiar to messing with time?

Lux
Apr 4th, 2005, 10:03 AM
I hate when people are late and use the same excuse everytime. Everytime somebody forgot to set the clock, lost keys, had to repair car, encountered traffic, or tubes exploded, phone rang, dog had to shit on the sofa. I could trust more easily somebody able to invent a new excuse, like "I've been kidnapped by mutant rats" or similar.

I don't have stories of my own, because I always try to be at appointments or work earlier.

trunks69420
Apr 5th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Yeah... this time when it happened.. i had been out.... and my friend car clock didnt adjust so i made a call.. told someone to meet me back at my place around 1am.... soo.. drivin around and i get a text so i answer it and look at the time... its like... 145am.. i was so confused... needless to say so was the other person and we never hung out. lol. oh well