PDA

View Full Version : Worst offence

Aubrey McFatum
Mar 30th, 2005, 08:57 PM
What is the worst offence people can use against you or the one that really can piss you off?

To me the worst thing is when people accuse me to be a liar. This is probably the thing I absolutely can't stand. I stop listening and I go mad when I hear the word liar.:frust:

007_JamesBond
Mar 30th, 2005, 10:14 PM
simple.... lie

trunks69420
Mar 30th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Lie. yes.. that one seems good.. i also dont like it when people touch my arse. cause it makes me feel all weird.. specially if its a girl.. uck. they have cooties.

Hmm.. but seriously. when someone betrays me. it really pisses me off. a lot. someone who is supposed to be my friend suddenly isnt or turns me in for things i do. another thing that gets me really pissed is when someone wears tight clothes when they shouldnt. that is a big offense to me to.

DSgamer
Mar 31st, 2005, 12:20 AM
when ppl call me rocker and i have to bitch slap them

tempted
Mar 31st, 2005, 02:50 AM
I get REALLY angry when someone calls me a liar. Or betrays my trust.

Beretta55
Mar 31st, 2005, 03:41 AM
I have to go with betrayal as well. Alot of people I thought were friends took my trust for granted when I was younger. One offense that usually isn’t directed at me but pisses me off more then anything is racism. I instantly feel like punching the person who spouts this nonsense.

One of my favorite movies that dealt with racism was the twilight zone movie. A racist guy that lost his promotion to a guy that was Jewish pissed him off. He went on a rant about how "Jews, niggers, gooks" etc. are ruining America, the ignorance was suffocating. But once the man leaves the bar he actually experiences what all those people went through, ranging from oppression from the Germans did against the Jewish in WWII. The KKK oppressing black people in what I think was the 60’s, but I didn’t watch it long enough to see what they did with his Korean "gook" remark. But each time zone he was in he was the person of that race or creed and was oppressed and experienced what they all went through. I thought that was really well done how they did that.

There are others as well but those are the ones I'm going with. People calling me a liar sucks too but I haven’t had that happen to me much.

Meiko
Mar 31st, 2005, 08:56 PM
I hate when they call me stupid or when they tell me I don't understand when it's only their interest to not explain things.

absinthe_fairy
Apr 2nd, 2005, 11:43 PM
I don't like it when people belittle me, or insult my intelligence. It drives me insane.

Piggle_humsy
Apr 3rd, 2005, 09:56 AM
Yes being called a Liar is up there but also when my sis tells me what I said.. like if she hears me wrong and I know what I said but of course she must know better than me!! Arrrgh! :frust:
Like I mean who's gonna know more what I said.. ME who said it!!! Or her listening from the other side of the room!! Stupid woman!! :mean:
One time she even corrected me when I was reading from a piece of paper!!!
Like I can't read or something!!! god she always has to be right!
Sisters! :sarcasm:

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Pu the Owl
Apr 3rd, 2005, 08:49 PM
When people feel free to treat me like a doctor or a spiritual adviser when it's not needed or requested, and they have this sort of "You're too dumb to understand it all by yourself" attitude. I find it offensive. Or when people call me "female" or similar things, instead of "woman" or "girl". I can't help it... I get mad at them. Plus many other things... Yes... I'm easily offended by words :P