PDA

View Full Version : The Million Dollar Post

jjmoohead
Mar 30th, 2005, 02:52 AM
So I don't know if anyone has ever done this, or if they ever would want to do this, but I just happened to look in my "savings account" an noticed the large sum of money in there and thought I would make a post about it.

Sure many of you probably have way more money then I do, since for the longest time I had no idea you could save money, but I do believe im the first one to post about it.

Anyway, the 1,000,000 gil club is now offically started...anyone want to join?

TtTackler
Mar 30th, 2005, 06:33 AM
Sure! Oh..wait..:[

Pu the Owl
Mar 30th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Hmmm... I have 9865362.89 gils in total... Can I join the club? And what is this about? Charity to other members? New enterprises? Or just being richer than most members and pointing that out???

Meiko
Mar 30th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Why don't you donate to us poor members? :D

happy_doughnut
Mar 30th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Yes, why don't you?

You don't need to be so filthy rich and brag about it.... :cry:

jjmoohead
Mar 30th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Hmmm, socially better then everyone cause we have more gils...hmmmmm.....i like the idea of that.

Donate? Man now that I have all this extra the logical thing to do would be to donate, but lets face it, once you have lots, you want more...and wait a minute...if my gils are out of my bank right now that means I am not collecting interest. Well this puts me in a bind then. Do i put the million back into my account to thus gain more gils or do i leave the million on my user name to both be "cooler" and have lots of gils.

Panuru...of course you could be in the club...however I just had a meeting with all our members (thats only me at this point) and it was voted that in order to join the club you must give me 75% of your gils. So, once you forward that over ill send you the papers. I might even make you vice president...you can drive the company car too...85 Crysler Laser TURBO :)

So in conclusion, i have no idea why i did this, it was late and i was bored.

Rei
Mar 30th, 2005, 08:11 PM
You guys are creepy... :scared:

IcyMourdor
Mar 30th, 2005, 08:13 PM
You guys are creepy... :scared:

Well put. Again, society is trying to separate the world economically.

Aubrey McFatum
Mar 30th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Charity...please... *puppy eyes*

trunks69420
Mar 31st, 2005, 12:55 AM
i dont put stock in money or gil..... having said that.. send me real money. funk the gil.. i need green. money . cash. thank you in advance xoxoxo

Berserker
Mar 31st, 2005, 01:16 AM
eat the rich.

Aubrey McFatum
Apr 3rd, 2005, 09:25 PM
eat the rich.

Can't digest the rich *burp*

Piggle_humsy
Apr 4th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Well seeing as I'm currently the Richest Member :D Go me!
I think I qualify to join your club.... although I'm not sure if I want to... I don't want the poor people to hate me! Yes I've decided I don't want to join... sorry JJ!
I think I will just put my money back in the bank at some point and save it for a rainy day! :laugh:

Faile
Apr 6th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Class War! Prole Art Threat!